Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIRS (Read 29 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

LOL. Let's see, everyone trying to get stuff for their weekend.

And the elderly jockeying for the free samples.  Us skinny runner types don't stand a chance.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

And the elderly jockeying for the free samples.  Us skinny runner types don't stand a chance.

It ain't just the elderly. I get serious road rage in Costco. OMG, a bite of pizza, let me stop in the middle of the aisle and block everyone while I get it.

Baboon

delicate flower

It ain't just the elderly. I get serious road rage in Costco. OMG, a bite of pizza, let me stop in the middle of the aisle and block everyone while I get it.

Yes, people who lack situational awareness annoy the living hell out of me.

<3

Runshortii

I've never shopped at Costco. A lot of people I work with love it though.

I ran 5. It was only 70 degrees and cloudy. I really wanted to push the pace but I behaved myself

bluerun

Super B****

I thought that was how they did it north of the border. Apparently I had bad intel. 👎

Strava is in your head. 

It is.  Which is kind of my point.   (But then, I'm the person who sent an email today pleading for the removal of an unnecessary apostrophe in a signature since after all these months of me assuming someone would pick up on it ... no one did.)

THEY STARTED IT.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

I wish I could say this.  I went with my sister once, a few years ago, because I was curious.  Still traumatized.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

Wasn't too bad on a Friday, early afternoon. Wasn't near the weekend frenzy. Still not "enjoyable" though.

Baboon

delicate flower

I've got a 4 mile run after work which I'll do on the track so I can throw in a few 400's.

done.

<3

DavePNW

Nothing else causing it? Travel? Sleep?

I was doing okay with my easy runs until last week 

Not that I can think of.  Maybe I'll blame the smoke.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran 5. It was only 70 degrees and cloudy. I really wanted to push the pace but I behaved myself

We have all three BJs, Sam's and Costco but I find the Costcos here meh. We have been members at BJs for 20 years. Sam's is by our walmart, and both being he crazy folks place, we evade those two like the plague.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Not that I can think of.  Maybe I'll blame the smoke.

That wrecks my lungs.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

6 done.  Still run/walking but extending the runs a bit without aggravating the knee.  After the race I'll go back to fully running once PT is done with it.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

We have all three BJs, Sam's and Costco but I find the Costcos here meh. We have been members at BJs for 20 years. Sam's is by our walmart, and both being he crazy folks place, we evade those two like the plague.

We have all 3 here too. BJs is actually closer, but their parking lot is awful. We've had a Costco membership for a while. It's come in handy for TVs and appliances. The Sam's near us is also scary, definitely not somewhere I'd go after dark.

Cyberic

Cyberic

Kilometres??  Not kilometers?  This is serious.

I'm confused. Dunno if it's sarcasm or not. DaveP told me it was kilometre like in French even though it's pronounced different in English. I always take Davep's word for cash so it's kilometre and I'm still confused by this comment and the one answering LRB's own bewilderment.