Beginners and Beyond

MONDAILIES. Meh. (Read 35 times)

I slept in.

The forecast calls for rain after I leave work. I'll do a progression run, weights, abs, and push-ups tonight.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  It has been raining since last night and our flood advisory just expired.  So, it's not a blow dry kind of day.  Pilates and 4 miles tonight.

Basya, hope it dries for you soon.

Damaris

LRB

Slept is not a word I can use as I spent 1:30 to 5:30 wide awake.  I was able to get about 45 minutes of sleep in before getting up and that is going to have to do.

I have red cord today and I still have not decided whether it will be my last session or not.

For now it's coffee time so HELLO WORLD!  

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LRB, I was also unable to sleep well (or at all, I cannot tell).  Good thing I took the afternoon off today.  Maybe a nap before Pilates is in order.

Damaris

LRB

LRB, I was also unable to sleep well (or at all, I cannot tell).  Good thing I took the afternoon off today.  Maybe a nap before Pilates is in order.

WTF yo?  You would think with as active and busy our lives are sleep would not be a problem.  For me, I just could not get my stupid brain to shut off. 

Morning. 7 easy miles, although they did not feel very easy today. I blame what the Hansons like to call "cumulative fatigue". Either that or it's just Monday.

Dave

StepbyStep-SH

I feel fortunate that I only woke up 2 (or was it 4?) times during the night. Hope everyone else gets some rest soon!

Back out there after a week almost entirely off from running. 8.19 miles this morning exceeds last week's total. Slow.

Today I start a new freelancing gig (with an 8-year-old still home from school and DH traveling a lot - this should be interesting) and I am feeling way over my head already. I may be scarce on here this month, but hopefully I will still find time to run.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

happylily

I slept 8 hours and it was good sleep. It looks like today will be a greyish day, so I'll spend some time doing housecleaning (can't get away from it, even while on vacation), writing some business emails and going to the city for grocery shopping. As a reward for all this work, I'll stop at Jewell's Country Market for one of their home-made strawberry-rhubarb pies and I'll eat half of it in the evening. DS will probably eat the other half. SO has no chance, he's too slow.

8 easy miles with surges after breakfast and watching the morning international news.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LRB, first hubby woke me up because he couldn't find something , then again for the same reason, , then Trixie hacking at 3am.

Shari, hope you get some time to yourself.

Damaris

happylily

LRB, first hubby woke me up because he couldn't find something , then again for the same reason, , then Trixie hacking at 3am.

Shari, hope you get some time to yourself.

You should sleep naked, like I do. It's easier and he wouldn't have to wake you up. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

delicate flower

'Morning!  Busy day at the office today.  Meetings and work and meetings and work.  Track workout planned after work.  Hope the rain holds off!

<3

Damaris, enjoy Pilates and running.

Rick, I hope that your red-cord session goes well. Are you feeling better enough to work on things by yourself?

DaveP MI, nice pseudo-easy seven. Shari, excellent 8.19. Good luck with your assignment!

Lily, have a pleasant run. The day you have planned sounds fun.

Phil, have a great time at the track. I need to vent.

I expressed disappointment and frustration with something last night. I was, basically told by the other person that (s)he wished that I didn't feel that way. I ******* hate it when people tell me how to feel. Too ******* late, I already feel disappointed and frustrated. I'd, most likely, have been past it by now. Now, after having been invalidated, I feel cr@pt@$tic. I

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You should sleep naked, like I do. It's easier and he wouldn't have to wake you up. 

I do sleep naked!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I leave at noon today.  Getting my allergy shot after a month of not having time to do so and spending the rest of the afternoon doing whatever the fuck I want.  The last three weeks at work have been hectic.  Oh, and today I start my new position (second unpaid job as creditor abuse coordinator for the whole fucking region).  They promised I didn't need to spend that much time on it, but yet, my first telephone conference with the other regions is Wednesday.  I suspect they tricked me.

Damaris

LRB

I do sleep naked!

+1

Is there any other way?