Beginners and Beyond

MONDAILIES. Meh. (Read 35 times)

happylily

I haven't done my 8 miler, yet, but I will. Don't you all worry... I went to the Gahan's instead. and had beer and cajun chicken. And because I did all my housecleaning earlier in the morning, I rewarded myself with a piece of strawberry-rhubarb pie. Okay, okay... it was actually 2 pieces.

I found these pictures while googling the name of our little community, here:

This is the beach where I do some of my runs and all of my daily walks (yesterday was an 8 mile walk west). The road I run on is behind the lake, where the farm fields are.

Our house is one of the little cottages we see down below. It's very quiet here and the beach is very private and always empty, which I love about it.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

Are you an introvert lil?  You come across online as one whom enjoys the company of others.  Is that because you can shut off your computer whenever you like when you tire of us?  lol

B-Plus

That's beautiful, Lily. Call me jealous.

happylily

Are you an introvert lil?  You come across online as one whom enjoys the company of others.  Is that because you can shut off your computer whenever you like when you tire of us?  lol

I am shy as a mouse. I do enjoy the company of others, though. I just think no one in general enjoys mine, because I'm weird, which is why I am shy. I love solitude, but only when I'm not online! 

LRB

I am shy as a mouse. I do enjoy the company of others, though. I just think no one in general enjoys mine, because I'm weird, which is why I am shy. I love solitude, but only when I'm not online! 

Gotcha!  I actually prefer solitude when I get home from work.  My neighbors probably think I am aloof but little do they know that I speak with, tell jokes to , lift the spirits of and interact with a million people each day!

happylily

Gotcha!  I actually prefer solitude when I get home from work.  My neighbors probably think I am aloof but little do they know that I speak with, tell jokes to , lift the spirits of and interact with a million people each day!

You do too! Millions of people! 

happylily

That's beautiful, Lily. Call me jealous.

Thank you!

LRB

You do too! Millions of people! 

Literally!  When I get home the clown makeup comes off and I toss my red nose to my dog to play with.  He likes the sound it makes.  lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I guess this woman thought I wouldn't need my arms while running later?  She made me stand up on an electric chair (short chair) holding a stick with a cord and a sand bag and made me lower it down and up using my wrists only and for what seemed like forever.  Don't aske me for a pushup because my shoulders are done.  Oh, she made me do this AT THE END OF THE WORKOUT!

Remind me never to use the word sandbagging. Shudder.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

What up all, I am late... slept in until 9:40 AM, woke up and was very surprised that I didn't feel any soreness.. I am actually feeling terrific for having ran 17 miles yesterday. Today is/was no run day, Smile

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I am actually feeling terrific for having ran 17 miles yesterday.

I rest my case.

LRB

I guess this woman thought I wouldn't need my arms while running later?  She made me stand up on an electric chair (short chair) holding a stick with a cord and a sand bag and made me lower it down and up using my wrists only and for what seemed like forever.  Don't aske me for a pushup because my shoulders are done.  Oh, she made me do this AT THE END OF THE WORKOUT!

Remind me never to use the word sandbagging. Shudder.

What days do you do Pilates?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I rest my case.

Lol, whatever I did right, I hope to keep repeating it.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Lol, whatever I did right, I hope to keep repeating it.

You will, and you will also learn a ton about running and yourself while training for your first!

LRB

So I bought a Cabernet called De Loach, that shit taste like De Roach!