Beginners and Beyond

The Christmas Dailies (Read 50 times)

LRB

I am getting low on coffee cream........... and all stores are closed damn it Sad

Get it at a gas station, and a nut is a nut. 

Hi lily!

Supp O!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good news was that we had a quiet night of sleep, meaning Hershey didn't cry a peep.  He must be feeling A-OK.  Trixie jumped out of our bed and ran then remembered she is supposed to be ill and tried to pretend she was slowly moving.  That girl looks better by the day.

Damaris

DavePNW

Merry Christmas all!

Celebrating in Washington DC with SIL/BIL/nephews. Figured I would probably get up early & hit the treadmill, but slept way in till 7:45.

Starbucks around the corner from the hotel was closed - NO!! Found another one 2 blocks away that was open - SCORE!! A few of us went out & got coffee & food for everyone. No big plans, probably will walk around the Mall & see monuments etc; not much is open today. Hopefully will get in a run at some point.

Have a great day everyone!

Dave

SusanRachel

Merry Christmas, y'all!

Got a late start to the day because I will have a late finish.  I got up and ran four miles, then showered and shared Christmas dinner in the chow hall with several friends.  After checking in with one of my units and at the aid station, I am spending the evening goofing off while I wait for my mission show time.  I will be flying most of the night, so sleeping in again tomorrow.

Peace to all of you.  Give your families an extra hug for me.  Smile

DavePNW

Coconut flour blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes 

Dave

LRB

Merry Christmas, y'all!

Hi!

Have a safe and uneventful flight!

LRB

Merry Christmas all!

Supp D!

Whiteout conditions are expected here shortly, lemmie get my ass out of here!

DavePNW

I am getting low on coffee cream........... and all stores are closed damn it Sad

Oh just drink it black, like God intended it. 

Dave

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Chillin'!  SRD cuz well.......I ain't doin' jack today regardless. 

Hoping the wife & kids likes all their stuff.  (Getting started here shortly as soon as the 13year old wakes up from her coma-like sleep)

Actually, looking forward to the late morning nap before heading to sis's house! (Ahhhhh)

Merry Christmas to all!

And thanks to Susan Rachel and all armed forces keeping our freedoms alive overseas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Merry Christmas!

URD #17. My dad's gym is closed today. But it's Christmas so it's ok. Going for another swim tomorrow.

So my poor brother has strep throat. We were worried yesterday it was the flu, but he went to one of those doc-in-a-box Urgent Care places and they did a strep test and it was positive, so he got some antibiotics and will hopefully be feeling better soon. But he missed Christmas Eve dinner and Midnight Mass.....and is still in bed so we haven't had Christmas yet. Poor guy. He is attending grad school in Hawaii so he doesn't get home much, we haven't seen him since June, and he LOVES Christmas.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

StepbyStep-SH

Merry Christmas, friends and runners!

Not sure if I will run today - my 7- year-old was so excited about Christmas that he woke up at 11:30 as DH & I were going to bed, and could not get back to sleep. Which was a big problem, since he was sleeping our room because my BIL was sleeping in his room. He finally conked out from about 4:30 to 6:30, which means that is also all the sleep I got. I think a nap may take precedence over a run. I would love to leave the first footprints in the new snow that is falling, but I'm not sure I'll have the energy.

But it was fun to see DS squeal in delight over the gift that had been at the top of his list. And we enjoyed having dinner last night and breakfast this morning with BIL, FIL and FIL's girlfriend.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

Merry Christmas!

Good morning Kris!

Hi Shari!

Hang in there Randy!

Ric-G

Merry Christmas everyone...any good gifts out there?...i got an amazon gift card which can be used for just about anything nowadays and got some paul newman ground coffee of some sort.... hope no one got the lump of coal in their stocking....off to see other side of the family in a bit...did run 4 miles this AM...hope everyone has a safe and wonderful day!

marathon pr - 3:16

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

7.5 for me. Shorts yesterday to capris today. It was 25 degrees colder this am.

Marjorie

happylily

Shari, I miss those years when the children were Kevin's age and were so excited and grateful when they opened their gifts. My DD in particular. She was so demonstrative in her excitement! Now, she is still appreciative, but it's not the same anymore. I hope you get a nice nap and some good family time with loved ones. It keeps the heart healthy, just as much as running does.

8 GA miles, 7:51 pace. I would have had to run twice that distance to burn all the calories I consumed yesterday.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010