Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #9 (Read 36 times)

From the Internet.

And it’s Baboon who’s racing it.

Omg WHERE IS MY BRAIN

Baboon

delicate flower

No, because he ran it last year.

And I won it last year.  So I guess it's all downhill from here.  Technically 17.1 miles, because that is two loops of the 8.55 mile course.  I am treating it like a workout and it just happens to line up perfectly with the two hour tempo workout I have Sunday.  If I find myself in front again though, I'll do my damndest to stay there.

<3

Baboon

delicate flower

Speaking of tempo, my tempo run went very well this afternoon.  2 x 15:00, which I ran only slightly slower than the 2:00 intervals I did Tuesday morning, proving once again that I just suck at doing hard work in the early morning.  Today's tempo pace was around 6:35, and Tuesday's interval pace was 6:30.  So, 7.15 miles at 6:45 avg pace this afternoon.  Also worth noting is that I wore the same tights for both workouts, and no they did not get washed in between.

<3

LRB

When I did most of my implants, they were to fill empty space not to replace bad teeth. Which meant insurance covered 0%.

4 x (implants + crown) = shit ton of $$$$$$

Today's crown doesn't come close to that catastrophe. Just unexpected annoyance and I didn't put much in the FSA for 2020.

But yes, taking teeth out is way cheaper than adding them back in

For reals. 5 implants and 7 crowns for me. And it could've been much worse had I been charged for the bone grafts. Yes, that's right, bone from dead people helps to hold these pearly yellows together.

LRB

Omg WHERE IS MY BRAIN

Thinking about me apparently. #hellomamma 😍

Cyberic

Speaking of tempo, my tempo run went very well this afternoon.  2 x 15:00, which I ran only slightly slower than the 2:00 intervals I did Tuesday morning, proving once again that I just suck at doing hard work in the early morning.  Today's tempo pace was around 6:35, and Tuesday's interval pace was 6:30.  So, 7.15 miles at 6:45 avg pace this afternoon.  Also worth noting is that I wore the same tights for both workouts, and no they did not get washed in between.

I was bored with your training talk, until you got to the interesting stuff

Baboon

delicate flower

I was bored with your training talk, until you got to the interesting stuff

It's like I am talking to my wife.

<3

Runshortii

Yeah I would try! If you can??

Delta switched it for free so we fly to Atlanta tomorrow evening instead. Will be stuck in Atlanta for 12 hours but better than delaying our vacation

bluerun

Super B****

Because the world needs to know how stupendously stupid I can be: I’ve been trying to get a video off my dash cam since Monday but the WiFi wouldn’t connect. Turns out that’s because I was in the app that I use for one of my dive cameras. 🤦🏻‍♀️

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

Because the world needs to know how stupendously stupid I can be: I’ve been trying to get a video off my dash cam since Monday but the WiFi wouldn’t connect. Turns out that’s because I was in the app that I use for one of my dive cameras. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Are those available for rent?

Half Crazy K 2.0

Strength training.

Cyberic, hope you are on the mend.

Runshortii, yay on the flight switch!

bluerun

Super B****

Are those available for rent?

Some shops offer them, yes. But they might not want to have an inexperienced diver distracted with a camera so they may send a photographer with you instead... for a fee of course

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good luck, shortii!

I am still waiting for my cars. Sup, Andrea? You had one job! They will be here in 20 minutes or so they say.

I am wondering if my flight to the magical place on earth will leave on time or at all. We are only getting rain but all around us is the ice and snow apocalypse.

Damaris

From the Internet.

Thinking about me apparently. #hellomamma 😍

lol!

Aaaaaand now I keep fucking up very simple things in my current knitting project, so my brain is REALLY just done for the day - a short guitar practice because I do not need too much brain for that (in fact I'm trying to do the opposite - less brain, more automatic movement!) and then time for sleep!!

It has been 20 minutes, hope your cars have arrived Docket!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

He has not called me yet but hoping soon!

I have not finished cooking dinner so I hope he hurries because I'm starving, lol.

Damaris