Beginners and Beyond

Nude races becoming more popular? (Read 125 times)

happylily

Careful what you ask for, catwhoorg!  I've done 5 of these type of events

photo BBjpg.jpg

When my wife turned 50, she did one with me...

OK, Damaris...now you can smoke your eyes out! 

I bet Gail is one of those rare people who are even more attractive without any clothes on. And with a smile like yours, we don't even tend to look down, Scotty. So no harm done. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Nope - not because of any modesty ( I am but can get over that).

More of not wanting my bits to dangle and flop around uncomfortably.

No more marathons

Nope - not because of any modesty ( I am but can get over that).

More of not wanting my bits to dangle and flop around uncomfortably.

Yeah, this ^.

Sounds painful.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Scottydawg - as far as this Running forum is concerned, those five races never existed.  No race report with pics means it never occurred.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

Yes I have.

Two summers ago....somewhere between 1:00-2:00am. Back story was a bunch of people in a group I run with went camping. A few tents, a couple RV's and plenty to eat and drink. It was a great time.

About midnight someone remembered we had left a "XXXX group this way" sign about a mile down the road. For some reason we decided we needed to get it. And then someone had the brilliant idea that with the nice moon overhead we should reciprocate with our moons. So a half dozen of us (it was coed) stripped down to nothing but our shoes and went on a little middle of the moon-lit night two mile jog.

It was interesting.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

My only reason to ever do one would be just for the hell of it, yep that would probably be the only reason.

Yes I would do it and it's one of the things on my running bucket list.  Why?  Just for the hell of it.  Too many people are afraid of doing things because it makes them uncomfortable whereas I tend to want to do things precisely because they take me out of my comfort zone.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

lol

Yes I have.

Two summers ago....somewhere between 1:00-2:00am. Back story was a bunch of people in a group I run with went camping. A few tents, a couple RV's and plenty to eat and drink. It was a great time.

About midnight someone remembered we had left a "XXXX group this way" sign about a mile down the road. For some reason we decided we needed to get it. And then someone had the brilliant idea that with the nice moon overhead we should reciprocate with our moons. So a half dozen of us (it was coed) stripped down to nothing but our shoes and went on a little middle of the moon-lit night two mile jog.

It was interesting.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Careful what you ask for, catwhoorg!  I've done 5 of these type of events

When my wife turned 50, she did one with me...

OK, Damaris...now you can smoke your eyes out! 

Don't remember this RR, Scott.  Where's the rest of the pictures?

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

*IF* I did do such a thing, it would have to be a race.  Hardcore all out race... otherwise, just jogging along and chilling gives my young mind far too much time to take in the surroundings.

And there are some hotties out there... (in the USA likely a lot less in a nude race than otherwise... but still.)  my stuff isn't broken and I don't need any unintended reactions...

B-Plus

*IF* I did do such a thing, it would have to be a race.  Hardcore all out race... otherwise, just jogging along and chilling gives my young mind far too much time to take in the surroundings.

And there are some hotties out there... (in the USA likely a lot less in a nude race than otherwise... but still.)  my stuff isn't broken and I don't need any unintended reactions...

Lol! I always worry about thar on my summer afternoon beach runs.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

LMAO! Sly and B-Plus, doesn't tight briefs help with that issue? I am so glad we ladies don't have to worry about things like that. Reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI2OBReZXJ4

PRs

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Don't remember this RR, Scott.  Where's the rest of the pictures?

Cameras  are not allowed on the course.  Gail and I took those photos post-race on the grounds, before we went home, making sure we did not inadvertently get anyone else in the the photos because that is considered very nudely impolite!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Cameras  are not allowed on the course.  Gail and I took those photos post-race on the grounds, before we went home, making sure we did not inadvertently get anyone else in the the photos because that is considered very nudely impolite!

New Avatar ???

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

No I would not, nope. Mostly because my boobs aren't THAT big, but I feel like it would still reallllly hurt to run without a sportsbra!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Uh uh. No way. Not with my pasty skin, DDs, and certain aesthetics that I prefer to keep private.