Beginners and Beyond

What's with all the color runs? (Read 182 times)

happylily

Shit, HappyLily is turning into HulkLily!   Lily, smash!

Big grin

haha... Sadly, my hulking doesn't last long. I deflate quickly. Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I call that area something pronounced like "pooch", my little boy has one right now and his is adorable.......... that.. is not.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Mostly harmless

Dizzy needs to come back and troll this thread again. Things have gotten much to nice in here.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Sloooow.

FUPA generally means fat upper pubic area, sometimes also referred to (crudely) as fat upper p*ss/y area.

I'm glad I don't plan on breaking any laws, as my browsing history is pretty awful, lol. I have a very morbid curiosity.

ETA: I went back to the home page and thought for a second I had posted on the wrong thread. It sure has taken a sideline in here.

Dizzy needs to come back and troll this thread again. Things have gotten much to nice in here.

Maybe he is at the golden corral

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

happylily

FUPA generally means fat upper pubic area, sometimes also referred to (crudely) as fat upper p*ss/y area.

I'm glad I don't plan on breaking any laws, as my browsing history is pretty awful, lol. I have a very morbid curiosity.

Hopefully I won't remember this in one hour. The real estate in my brain is limited and FUPA is not part of what I want to see in there.Big grin

Mostly harmless

...and FUPA is not part of what I want to see in there.Big grin

Nobody wants to see FUPA. Anywhere.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

Knowledge is golden, Lily.

You people have issues 

happylily

Dizzy really was hoping for a meltdown thread. He must be so disappointed, poor him. Dizzy, you've lost your touch, my friend! Big grin

happylily

Knowledge is golden, Lily.

But is it, really? Look at me. I am blistfully ignorant. Big grin

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

But you know what a fupa is...

happylily

But you know what a fupa is...

Yes. And  I sure feel less blistful now. Big grin

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Gee,  so Dizzy doesn't like Run Colored people?  Wink

Clothing Optional race is definitely on my list to do before I'm..........35 or 40! But honestly it would have to be at night and a trail run if I were to do it nude, at this point I just don't think I could find the nerve to run naked with a bunch of other naked runners in daylight and on the road.....

Actually, FreeSoul, they are not done on the road.  They are usually held on the grounds of private reserves of private clubs and the club opens its grounds to the public for these events.  And most of them, for some odd reason, are done in the early afternoon.  So wear lots of sunscreen!

There is even a Nude Running race calendar:  http://www.nuderuns.com/CalendarMain.html.

The course is usually very nice trails on the grounds.  Numbers are worn around the neck, held by a string.  Since I have to wear braces on my legs and gloves on my hands when I run, I make for a really odd picture when I do these, lol.  I have done 5 of these events.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

That is totally awesome!!!

Could turn into an annual event as it was a pretty fun party. We did have a "no cameras" policy though. Not that anyone had anywhere to carry one.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

My computer at work won't let me go to that site, but I might just have to set up a private clothing optional race that only certain people will know about and it will be held at night... maybe midnight and I already have the trails I want to use in mind..... Smile

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)