Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES! (Read 45 times)

LRB

Send me the data, I'll analyze it!

There's the subject matter for your thesis. 

From the Internet.

There's the subject matter for your thesis. 

LOL while that would be hilarious I don't think my boss will go for it!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Well, DUHHHHH.....do you need a good....

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Time for a controlled scientific experiment - impact of facial hair on race performance!

I will keep it as long as I can. The problem lies with DW and the kids. After awhile, DW says I look old and the kids start to refer to it as a "molestache" and call me "Uncle Perv." Funny kids they are.

LRB

After awhile, DW says I look old and the kids start to refer to it as a "molestache" and call me "Uncle Perv." Funny kids they are.

That's hilarious!

DavePNW

I would be suspicious of talk of a tear if this hadn't been a traumatic injury, but landing from a jump, hearing/feeling a pop and having the knee collapse under you is a sign something not good happened. And then having it again go out and that knee unable to support weight for a few days ...  I will ask for a second opinion before anything gets cut open, but I also want this to heal, not just be mostly pain-free, but not completely vulnerable to every twist or jump I attempt.

OK yeah, your sitch is way different than mine was.

Dave

Little Blue

Time for a controlled scientific experiment - impact of facial hair on race performance!

Those of us who appreciate facial hair on men respectfully request progress photos.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Those who do not appreciate facial hair on men, requests photos be denied.

Damaris

Little Blue

outoftheblue

Noooo!  Some of us like men a little scruffy.

Life is good.

DavePNW

Noooo!  Some of us like men a little scruffy.

My wife is not one of them. I grow a goatee every year around Christmastime, but it is usually gone by the middle of January (it was shaved off last week). Which is the only reason my wife puts up with it - she knows it won't last long. And every year I am amazed at how much more gray is in it than the previous year. Although when I mentioned that to someone last week, it was pointed out that it matched the hair on my head. Not helpful.

In any case, sounds like a question in need of a poll.

Dave

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Those of us who appreciate facial hair on men respectfully request progress photos.

It's only been a few weeks so it's still a work in progress. It should look pretty good in a month or so.

DavePNW

^ man, you even have more gray than I do.

Dave

Hip Redux

HEY, I ran tonight and it didn't totally suck.

LRB

It's only been a few weeks so it's still a work in progress. It should look pretty good in a month or so.

That made me laugh!