Beginners and Beyond

Early Penguin TuesDAILY (Read 27 times)

tracilynn

good news damaris!

~~~~~~~

Traci

Philliefan33

Hi everybody.  Glad to see that the injured / sore Pens are starting to recover, and baby Bin is fighting off that jaundice.

5 miles of fartleks tonight.  The weather is great, the leaves are colorful -- looking forward to an awesome run.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Pens...

Bin: Baby will be fine, that takes some time to go away.

Docket: Smile

Traci: Get your miles in. If you are feeling good, go for it.

PF: Sounds perfect!

Hi everyone else.

Busy, busy, busy...   Younger DD has a 102 fever so no school, runs, or swimming. older DD has an XC meet, and I need to get in 7 miles with 6x100 strides at some point. Temps are back into the 90s. Yuck...

Dad on the run.

Jerry - Good luck with the 10 tonight

Bin - Good job getting out there and running! Glad  the jaundice is getting better for the little one

Kristin - will be reading the RR shortly

Gustav - Have fun with the 7

PAD - Hope the 2 tempo went well

Obie - Glad you enjoyed your 5 yesterday

Traci - Glad the soreness is getting better, and glad to see you back out running. I know you had a really hard time there for a while with injury after injury

Hog - Enjoy the RD!

Docket - YAY for no pain!

Hope - Getting out there and just walking is better than doing nothing at all.

Philli - enjoy the 5 with fartleks tonight

Jack - Hope your DD gets to feeling better soon, hate to hear she ins't feeling well, especially with a fever.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Bin Running

Thanks, guys. The color of the poo tells us she's getting better. I'll just stop at that. Haa

Hopesmom, I run to keep sane. Tongue. Might have to do more shorter runs or double. Probably more runs before sunrise too.

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

GinnyinPA

Bin - this is a taper week, you're SUPPOSED to take it easy.  Though I suppose lack of sleep isn't making anything feel easy right now.  I hope you and your little one feel better soon.

Jack - sorry your daughter is so sick.  Flu?  I hope you get your run in.

Damaris - glad the psoas problem isn't bothering you still.

AFM:  starting to feel half human again, after a busy weekend with friends and very little sleep.  The sun is finally shining again, so I'm hoping to do some running outdoors later.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Busy, busy, busy at work the last couple of days, first time I've been able to get here for a few minutes!  Really nice run this morning.  Ran around the university campus, threw in a few hills along the way, and got to run in formation for a short bit with the Air Force ROTC folks that were out doing their morning run.  Felt very strong the whole way, even if it was already 75 degrees at 6 in the morning and the humidity and dew point was just horrible!  Will be like that all week too, we are having rain and thunderstorms for most of this week!  I guess Mother Nature is trying to make it up all at once for our very dry summer we had.

Oh, and I did complete Race #56 for the year on Saturday morning.  Here is the link to the report and photos:  http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/c1fbd9a4b52b4724a6d5ecddc320cc27/resume#focus

Good luck with the 10 miles later, Jerry!

A baby and a toddler?  You really are gonna have to tweak your schedule a lot, Bin!  Good luck!   Sorry the coughing continues....sure you don't have TB?  Get checked, we don't want you to end up like Doc Holiday.

Getting back to reality can really suck at times, Kristin.  Especially after a very nice weekend.  Good luck!

Good luck with the interval later, Gustav.

Happy miles, Jimmy, to you and your wife!

Enjoy the Rest Day, Mitch! There are pictures of Traci?  Where, where, WHERE?  Joking

No pain is good, Damaris. Hope everything behaves for your MCM.

Walking is good, HsM.  I'm sure Dusty was very appreciative too.

Sounds like the makings for a great run, Margo!  Enjoy!

Hope your under the weather DD feels better soon, Jack!

Glad you are starting to feel like yourself again, Ginny.  Happy running outside later if you get the miles in....enjoy that weather!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Waiting for rain to stop and do a shorty.   Probably save the LR for another day. Feeling a little under the weather anyway, (no pun intended).

Thanks for the poo update, Bin.

Welcome back to humanity, Ginny!!!

Zelanie

I was just thinking,  the only group of people who talk about poo more than runners is probably new parents!

hog4life

I was just thinking,  the only group of people who talk about poo more than runners is probably new parents!

LMAO!!! Now that's funny, but so true.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Got 3.25 in a light rain.  Tired out after 2, but at least there were no bikes on the path.  Try LR tomorrow.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Any iPad  experts here?  After the last update, the password autofill quit and the safari autofill setting switches are disabled.   How do I get them on ????

Dad on the run.

And dog owners.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Any iPad  experts here?  After the last update, the password autofill quit and the safari autofill setting switches are disabled.   How do I get them on ????

I have never used autofill on my iPad so I don't know.

Damaris

Dad on the run.

Less than an hour to go and I'm FREE!!!!! Being off since last Thursday will spoil someone Sad

So I finally have a race lined up for Nov 2nd! I am for sure running the Vulcan 10k. Hope I can set a PR, but we will see given my shakey mileage the past few weeks.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.