Beginners and Beyond

TUESDAILIES: Often Imitated, Never Duplicated (Read 246 times)

mucknort, that sucks. I hope that the surgery goes well and that you have a complete and speedy recovery.

Photos from the turkey trot I ran are up on the charity's website. Here I am:

buchy2009

Bjørnmannen

Just got back from the Doc. I do have a hernia and will need surgery. Won't be running in the Operation Jack 1/2 marathon (that I already signed up for) on day after Xmas in CA. Boo hoo.

Hope your recovery goes quickly!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You look so focused.  Cool pic! 

Photos from the turkey trot I ran are up on the charity's website. Here I am:

Damaris

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Just got back from the Doc. I do have a hernia and will need surgery. Won't be running in the Operation Jack 1/2 marathon (that I already signed up for) on day after Xmas in CA. Boo hoo.

Sorry to hear about your surgery. Hope all goes well. Wishing you the best with a speedy recovery. You'll be running before you know it.

Don't believe everything you think. 

You look so focused.  Cool pic! 

Thank you for the compliment, Damaris. But I wasn't focused. I was pissed. I hate having my photo taken:/

YAYpril - B-Plus

Ugh, sorry, Muck. Speedy recovery.

Nice pic, Basya!

Purple Toes

Good Afternoon Runners!

Mucknort, sorry to hear about the hernia and missing your race. I hope the surgery goes well and you are back running soon.  StepbyStep, feel better soon!

3.1 miles easy miles for me today, followed by 20 minute workout that I downloaded onto my ipad--arms,legs,buns,abs. 

B-Plus

mucknort - I'm so sorry to hear about that. I hope you have a strong recovery.

Flippy - That sounds like a great run!

OMG, I registered for a race! It's not until June though, but it's my favorite race:

PR maker

B-Plus

Ok, the pic didn't work. I'll have to try from home later with a real computer.

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

MtnBikerChk, here's to hoping that the kids don't decide to perform en route.

Thanks, me TOO!

runmomto3boys

Mucknort: I'm so sorry to hear about the surgery Sad  Uggh.  That just stinks.

SIAR: You can change the labels b/c I have my runs categorized as MP runs.  Go to LOG then SETTINGS then MANAGE MY ACTIVITIES.  Click on RUN.  You can add new work outs.  I have MLRs, LRs, easy runs, MP runs, tempos, intervals, recovery runs and wu/cd miles, in addition to a couple of others.

Robert: I'm sorry about the sore foot, but I'm glad you seemingly have figured out the issue.  Throw out those shoes!

Nightcrawler: Enjoy that 7 miler.  It's so warm yet by you!

Buchy: Ohhh, it's so exciting to start training!  I started yesterday!  I hope the run goes well today.

Basya: Oh my gosh - I've always wondered what you look like after all these months.  It's great to finally put a name w/a face! 

Purple Toes: Nice work on the 3.1 EZ.

I got a ton of planks, yoga and Myrtl exercises done.  We are getting SNOW!  1" or so today, so tonight will be my first run ever in snow - eeekers!  I have a tempo run slated, but if I can't do it, I'll just do it later this week.  I'm excited!

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I am jelly of your snow!!!!

runmomto3boys

I am jelly of your snow!!!!

Big grin  Come visit and we'll make snow angels together! 

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Big grin  Come visit and we'll make snow angels together! 

That would be so rad!!!

Instead, you can come here for Route 66 and we'll share a bottle of vodka afterward! Fair enough? Wink