Beginners and Beyond

Rolling Thunder TuesDAILIES (Read 41 times)

delicate flower

Tempo run tonight for me. 9 or 10, can't remember exactly.

Do 9.5.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

When there is a 1000' tv antenna  lightning rod in your backyard, the thunder rocks more than rolls .

10ish with some tempo is the plan for tonight.

I have giant power lines through my back yard, same thing, big ass lightning rod.

LRB

onemile

<------------- has been. lol

I am pretty much here too I think.

LRB

I am pretty much here too I think.

FFS.

DavePNW

Nice job! So much for keeping up with you! Smile

Well I've got to actually string them together without the recoveries first. But I will never keep up with your HM/FM times anyway.

And LRB - isn't that your easy pace anyway?

cjones - the only guidance I ever got on running intervals was the Hansons plan. They have 400m recoveries for 400's-1200's, but 600m for 1600's. So that's what I do.

Dave

Cyberic

6 easy miles RR (run report)

I ran a total of 5 miles in the last 4 days, didn't run at all the last 2. In the locker room, changing to run on the indoor track, I felt excited. It was physical. A tingling inside. I usually don't look forward to running around in circles on the indoor track. My body knew the drug was coming.

Went at an easy pace. No pain. All is good. After maybe 10 minutes, I felt the pain. I decided to walk for 1 minute. Started to run again, but 1-2 minutes later the pain was coming back. Then, I had an idea: I squeezed my butt while running, and the pain passed. So I started running with my butt cheeks squeezed (I was alone on the track   ) . Of course my mind would wander and I'd feel the pain coming back, I'd squeeze the butt again. Managed to run 10 kms like that. When I had 1 lap left, I was so excited I had to really force myself to keep it at easy pace.

Now I'm in damage assessment mode. I feel all kinds of weird things in my butt, but also all over my legs, especially the left one. So I'm not 100% healed, for sure. But if I can manage to run a few easy mile every day while healing, it would be rally nice. Not there yet though. Today was 1 single run.

delicate flower

I feel all kinds of weird things in my butt

<3

onemile

Then, I had an idea: I squeezed my butt while running, and the pain passed. So I started running with my butt cheeks squeezed (I was alone on the track   ) . Of course my mind would wander and I'd feel the pain coming back, I'd squeeze the butt again. 

This sounds like the type of exercise a PT would have you perform.  

B-Plus

Track work tonight.

DavePNW

In the locker room, changing to run on the indoor track, I felt excited. It was physical. A tingling inside. 

NTTAWWT.

Dave

Cyberic

NTTAWWT.

??? Did you mean NTIWKAAT?

Cyberic

Baboon, lol!

Cyberic

This sounds like the type of exercise a PT would have you perform.  

We think alike the PTs and I Smile

LRB

Lunch.