Beginners and Beyond

When is that Disney Princess Run, again? (Read 86 times)

Hip Redux

OMG! Big grin I think I'd be scared of him...

I wonder how he navigated the portapotties.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

My DD who runs would go nuts for those. If they are Disney products they can't be cheap.

happylily

My DD who runs would go nuts for those. If they are Disney products they can't be cheap.

Jack, they're not Disney as such, they're handmade by this lady on Etsy. All under $100. Not cheap, but considering they are custom made...

Oski, porta-pooties with all that hair? Ewww...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

bobruns

I am totally a Minnie fan.  I don't know if I could wear the outfit but would love to do the Princess HM.  It just has not happened yet.  It is on the short list.

happylily

I am totally a Minnie fan.  I don't know if I could wear the outfit but would love to do the Princess HM.  It just has not happened yet.  It is on the short list.

There is a second version of Minnie on her site. Maybe you'd prefer that one. Both are equally cute!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

No, it's from IGlow Running, but both companies seem very similar, in quality and price (unfortunately...)

Here is the link for This Princess Runs

And this is IGlow Running

D., I might be interested in the 2015 race if you and Mary and Kristin will be there!

I'll let you know when registration open.  We are basically doing it but will confirm when it's a go.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hey, girl.  Nice to see you around.  How's it going?  We need to run another race to see each other!

Damaris

LRB

Not what I was expecting when I clicked on this thread.  This bad boy (or girl as it were) is a winner!  Drool, drool, drool!

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

Heh...I wonder if I could get MtnBikerChk to run in a princess outfit.  Big grin

Why not, she'd run in a banana costume.

Sure, I would.

You have to get Oski to run in the banana costume for the Manchester Road Race so I can wear the sock monkey!

Hip Redux

Sure, I would.

You have to get Oski to run in the banana costume for the Manchester Road Race so I can wear the sock monkey!

I wanna be wonder woman!

happylily

Is the banana costume something a la Carmen Miranda? Big grin

Hip Redux

Is the banana costume something a la Carmen Miranda? Big grin

More like this:

happylily

Not what I was expecting when I clicked on this thread.  This bad boy (or girl as it were) is a winner!  Drool, drool, drool!

I know you're drooling for a princess costume, LRB, but I really think you'd look better in one of the more masculine outfits. Big grin

Batman inspired running top for him with wrist bands

The Mad Hatter would be fitting for a lot of our crazy runners here. Big grin

Mad Hatter inspired running top for men

happylily

More like this:

YOU ARE KIDDING ME! Someone is really going to wear this? IN PUBLIC? LOL

LRB

I know you're drooling for a princess costume, LRB, but I really think you'd look better in one of the more masculine outfits. Big grin

I do not want the costumes, I want what's in the costumes!