Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 33 times)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

Scotty: nice socks!

After my easy 11 last night I have a nice SRD today. I am getting tired of those MLRs in the middle of the week.

have a good day.

Dad on the run.

Hey everyone! Ran 4 miles with some guys from work. It was a nice paved trail that connected the sub division a co-worker lives in to another sub-division down the road. It was a two mile trail so we did an out and back. I had minimal ITB pain so that's always a good think and I got smoked by a guy 50lbs overweight in a 50yd sprint. New level of respect and learned to not judge a person by their size.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

LRB

I learned that same lesson Jimmy in my first year of running during a 5k no less!

outoftheblue

I'm heading over at the coast to visit my Mom, so I'm going to take advantage and try to hit up the coastal trails for a a few miles.

I guess I'm the only one who likes the time change.   It's nice to get up and see the sun.

Life is good.

Ric-G

8 miles this morning....this time change did not throw me off too much; we were on the road so maybe that's why....does anyone get monday off? we do, maybe that's why I'm already thinking about it...now off for some coffee....have a good day all.

marathon pr - 3:16

LRB

Blue, of the two, I actually love falling back in the Autumn.  It's just tbat so far this week my stupid brain turns on in the middle of the night and won't shut off.

Enjoy the coast!

Ric, I am off Monday as well, and looking forward to a day of doing jack!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hi!

It it is raining here. No run. Will try tomorrow. We did a bunch of shopping and tourist stuff. May do a movie later. Dh has a charter fishing thing tomorrow that I bought him for his birthday.

Jess, I'm at Hurricane Mos.....we are eating lunch here Smile

Marjorie

Hip Redux

30 minutes done on the TM followed by PT work.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Holy crap. That was amazing food!  No wonder they win awards. Yummy!  And I told her Jess had told us to come when the waitress came to get our payment. Got to meet her aunt as she came out and they gave us 25% off our meal and free pumpkin cheesecake. Now we can be in a food coma for awhile.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Holy crap. That was amazing food!  No wonder they win awards. Yummy!  And I told her Jess had told us to come when the waitress came to get our payment. Got to meet her aunt as she came out and they gave us 25% off our meal and free pumpkin cheesecake. Now we can be in a food coma for awhile.

Nice!  Must visit that restaurant if I am ever there.

Damaris

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

For FreeSoul:  You asked how I managed to run off the San Antonio Riverwalk and plunge into the river?  Well, you do that by not paying attention, e.g.,  by looking at a young lady on a balcony across the river...and then by continuing to run straight ahead where the Riverwalk pathway curves...and suddenly you find yourself running on air for a few seconds like Wile E. Coyote, before plunging straight down into the water.   That's how. Blush

Good luck with all that work, Baboon!  You should be almost caught up by now, right?

Nice that you're a Meals on Wheels volunteer, Sarah.  Hope you can get that walk in sometime during the rest of the week.

Sorry about the sluggish run, Step but, hey, you did manage to get some miles done.  Hope you are back to your normal self in no time.

Hope your little one feels well, soon, FreeSoul, and you both do get some rest.

Nice run, Jimmy, and glad your ITB behaved for you.

Running on coastal trails sounds nice, outoftheblue.  Enjoy the visit with your mom.

Jack, happy rest day!

Me too, Ric, Monday off, so a nice 3-day weekend this weekend.  Me and some other old-fart veterans like me will probably get together and have a few brewskis.

Glad you remembered your shoes, Oski and got 30 minutes done.

Happy food coma, Marjorie, sounded like you had some good stuff.   Hope the weather behaves for your hubby's charter trip.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Hi gang, I've had a busy week. I knocked out my hours early in the week so I could take today completely off. DH and I are having a little getaway and I'll be doing a half marathon on Saturday. I'll be running it as a long run since I lost over two weeks of training back in Sept over that stupid toe.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Pinktastic

Hi gang, I've had a busy week. I knocked out my hours early in the week so I could take today completely off. DH and I are having a little getaway and I'll be doing a half marathon on Saturday. I'll be running it as a long run since I lost over two weeks of training back in Sept over that stupid toe.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good luck in your race!   And, have a lovely getaway with your DH!

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good luck, Hobbit!

Well, not sure whether the doctor will suggest surgery now, but one if my fibroids has duplicated in size.  Figures that is why I am in pain.  joy!

Damaris

Hip Redux

Good luck, Hobbit!

Well, not sure whether the doctor will suggest surgery now, but one if my fibroids has duplicated in size.  Figures that is why I am in pain.  joy!

My massage therapist just had fibroids removed - it was a good 3 months before she was allowed to exercise again, but she feels great now.