Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #38 (Read 29 times)

Cyberic

Morning!

There's enough snow falling that the schools are closed today. Sounds like a nice day for a run commuter.

bluerun

Super B****

Beat me to it! But I would have used the same title so it's okay.

10 on the trainer, 4 in a cold misty drizzle. This raw dampness is killing me.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

After a short 4 mile run in which my eyes hurt from the head wind and the snow in my eyes

onemile

After a short 4 mile run in which my eyes hurt from the head wind and the snow in my eyes

Wow.  Winter has been very mild here this year (going to be 35 today and very few days below 30 for a high) - none of that eyelash-sicle stuff at all. Which is great for running but kinda lame for everything else.

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

that's a cold run!

Ran a little over 5 easy miles. 27 degrees, some wind, an inch or so of new snow on the roads but nothing like Cyber dealt with today!

3 stream grade, mostly elevated.... torrential rain😮

Half Crazy K 2.0

We're having a thunderstorm that is shaking the house.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

About busted my ass getting out of my Explorer and walking thru the parking lot to the gym doors, decided today would most likely be a RD.

Also about busted my ass walking around my Explorer to the passenger side to get my stuff out once I got home 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

delicate flower

<3

DavePNW

Wow.  Winter has been very mild here this year (going to be 35 today and very few days below 30 for a high) - none of that eyelash-sicle stuff at all. Which is great for running but kinda lame for everything else.

Of course this is the one time you had a January marathon so didn’t even matter if you had a shitty winter after that.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

From what they said, Winter has been pretty mild here too. It snowed overnight but more of a dusting. It's sunny too! I'll be heading out in an hour for my LR and will see how the knee does then. It's been pretty good all week.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

My boss is so weird... he just walked up to me, asked, "How's everything? Do you race in the rain?" And then he walked away.

chasing the impossible

bluerun

Super B****

Oh, and I did ask about that crazy o'clock group run... at least one other person is running my pace but a max of 16. That doesn't help my decision-making at all...

chasing the impossible

onemile

Oh, and I did ask about that crazy o'clock group run... at least one other person is running my pace but a max of 16. That doesn't help my decision-making at all...

Just do it

*swoosh*

onemile

Of course this is the one time you had a January marathon so didn’t even matter if you had a shitty winter after that.

well, I'm going to attempt to start training again next week so I won't mind that it's not shitty for running.

I do mind that my back yard has thawed and melted and refroze into an ice rink that my dogs (and I) can barely walk across