Beginners and Beyond

Opening Ceremony to the weekend Fridailies (Read 44 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

6.2.  My paces are finally ALMOST back to what they used to be.  I'm getting there.

Waves to everyone

Marjorie

LRB

6.2.  My paces are finally ALMOST back to what they used to be.  I'm getting there.

Waves to everyone

Hi!

StepbyStep-SH

6.23 miles done, and I did enjoy it. Sunshine makes so much difference, even when it feels like below zero.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Just B.S.

Good morning!

Beth, I'm still thinking about this poor friend of yours who passed away. Life is so fleeting... We really must enjoy every moment of it, be it in the cold, the heat, on a TM, at work, or whatever.

Found out today he was only 29. I had thought him in his early 30's Sad    We can't go but the tri-club is sending a

contingent  to the funeral tomorrow.

1,200 in the pool this morning at 7:00.    6 miles running on tap directly after work. It's a fairly mild feels like of 10F.

Since I have to get up at 5:45 to hit the pool by 7am ,at my desk at 8:30 and running  home  after work doesn't

get me back home until around 6:15 it's a long day bookended by workouts but feels so good when I hit the tub

afterward!

LRB

LRB- Too funny about the music.  And for the boss, I bet he listens to that music too.  It was probably like being a cop trying to get somewhere only everybody around him keeps driving the speed limit!

I drive what looks like a cop car sometimes at work and that yes is very frustrating!  But on the other side of the coin there are people who blow right past me as if I am a pylon!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

They still didn't do the surgery....blood pressure tanked right before she was supposed to go in Sad

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Sorry to hear that Kristin Sad

I'm still glad I am getting a BOB stroller, even if it is the older model that came out in 2005 or whatever lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Just B.S.

Kristin that poor family is really going thru the wringer Sad

1200  nonstop with a few driils n the pool this morning, check

6.2 miles after work, check

All I have left for the day is weights and pilates which I can do while watching a replay of the opening ceremonies.

Also I have to say my hubby is awesome in so  many ways I cannot count. Just realized that I haven't done a dish or

Even filled the dishwasher since Christmas.  He likes to keep moving all the time and I have no issue with that Smile

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Hi everyone,

I got 10 miles done and the sun even came out during my run. It was nice.

Kristin - still hoping and praying for the best for your cousin-in-law

Beth - continuing to keep your friend's family/friends in my thoughts and prayers.

LRB

I have been inside all week, I REALLY need to get outside this weekend. Although tomorrow 7AM is expected to be 0/-15, exactly the same as it is right now. Harumph.

It is going to be another tough set of runs for me this weekend, the third in a row.  I was driving home tonight and made a couple of stops and thought there is no way in hell I can run in that freezing ass crap.  I usually find my mojo in the mornings though so we shall see.

Zelanie

Our dog is turning into a submarine.  I just measured 14" of snow and it is still coming down.

LRB

Our dog is turning into a submarine.  I just measured 14" of snow and it is still coming down.

Hopefully he does not get stuck!

happylily

The 16 miles stopped abruptly at 7, in a coughing fit. It's been 12 days today since I became sick and I feel once again like death. Now my son is coughing and sneezing too and he yells at me that I made him sick, "THANKS MOM!". While my SO complains that apparently I coughed all night on his back. I don't remember any of it, because for once his snoring did not keep me awake, I was so tired. The shit is in the house, I think Is how you would say it... Now I have to move my Sunday's LR to tomorrow because I ran a short run tonight. My training cycles are always more about juggling than about running, it seems like. grrr... Ramble, ramble, ramble...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

OMG! That's funny. lol...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hi, back LRB

oh no, Kristin. Hope they can do it soon!

Marjorie