Beginners and Beyond

ugly race photos (Read 151 times)

SheCan

Yup, I'd consider those good race pics with awesome looking runners. Most of my race pics, however, are WAY ugly!  That's in fact, the norm.  The ones I'm willing to show are the rare decent ones.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

LRB

That's in fact, the norm.  The ones I'm willing to show are the rare decent ones.

There are dozen upon dozens of those things of me out there that will forever go unclaimed!  lol

My race pic ratio goes like this; for every one that is okay, there are ten that are hideous.  The ratio for the rare one that is good is even worse, like 25 to 1!  lol

SheCan

There are dozen upon dozens of those things of me out there that will forever go unclaimed!  lol

My race pic ratio goes like this; for every one that is okay, there are ten that are hideous.  The ratio for the rare one that is good is even worse, like 25 to 1!  lol

LMAO!  Thank you for at least saying that.  And hey, you actually get some really hot pictures out of the bunch!  Wink

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Lily - muscular buffalo butt, lol

Rick - there are statues of buffalo (yes, technically bison) ALL OVER this city.  Some have chiseled butts like that one, some are artsy, but they are everywhere.

We also have a lot of artsy buffaloes - mostly painted. Check out a video about them on youtube.

- Andrew

LRB

And hey, you actually get some really hot pictures out of the bunch!  Wink

I see what you did there!  Cool

From the Internet.

I actually have an ugly race photo now! Big grin I never thought I'd be so excited to see an unflattering picture of me and my giant thighs, haha.. but that's how happy I am to have participated in a race for the first time since last fall! I don't own the picture so I'm linking to the proof.

happylily

I actually have an ugly race photo now! Big grin I never thought I'd be so excited to see an unflattering picture of me and my giant thighs, haha.. but that's how happy I am to have participated in a race for the first time since last fall! I don't own the picture so I'm linking to the proof.

Are you bib #148? Get out of here! You are cute as a button and you look awesomely fast in that pic!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

You are cute as a button and you look awesomely fast in that pic!

+1

Got your focused look going too.

From the Internet.

Are you bib #148? Get out of here! You are cute as a button and you look awesomely fast in that pic!

Yeah that's me, and thank you! Smile I think I look a little frightened or something, but I also have a weird aversion to seeing pictures of myself in any scenario, haha. No idea why.

LRB

...but I also have a weird aversion to seeing pictures of myself in any scenario, haha. No idea why.

For me it is hearing my voice.  I would jump out of the window of an office on the 25th floor of a skyscraper if I hear it playing on something!

Hip Redux

For me it is hearing my voice.  I would jump out of the window of an office on the 25th floor of a skyscraper if I hear it playing on something!

The "on hold" lady on our work phones sounds like me - so much so that people always ask "Did you do that recording?"  I hate having to sit there and listen to it!

Lauren - that photo is fine!  Pssssh.

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

This is where ugly race photos go:

Link

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

DavePNW

Link

Great concept for a site. Although many of them are really not that bad. My worst, which I won't trouble you by posting here (I posted it in another thread a while back), blows away most of the ones I saw on the site.

Dave

LRB

My worst, which I won't trouble you by posting here (I posted it in another thread a while back), blows away most of the ones I saw on the site.

+1

That pic is so frickin' funny!

Hip Redux

Link

Some of those are awesome. lol

There's also a thread on the main forums with finishing faces, which is pretty hilarious.