Beginners and Beyond

And sunny with okay air Saturday Dailies (Read 20 times)

7.5 with 6 on flat with a little stream grade, nice even pace…then 15 mins later 1.5 on modest hill

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have 12. There was a race here this morning. Very good choice for those that went and ran:

May be an image of text that says '150 100 200 50 300 Unhealthy Current Air Quality 11 AM EDT Jun 10 159 NowCast AQI PM2.5 Forecst AQI Today Tomorrow More Fire & Smol Moderate Moderate'

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Our air quality is back to moderate. Skies are blue and the sunbeams are getting through. 3.8 with strides.

Baboon

delicate flower

8 good taper miles done the track.  AQI currently 12.  Odds of me staying awake all afternoon currently 15%.

<3

sdWhiskers

11 miles with RP in an overcast drizzle  Feels like we will never see the sun again.

Now riding some rollercoasters at Sea World.

Half Crazy K 2.0

The neighborhood FB pages are lighting up, there have been 2 bear sitings this afternoon. Not sure if there is 1 bear seen 2 places or 2 different bears. I was buying strawberries at a local market pretty close to it.

DavePNW

Ran a half this morning, pacing 1:50. Goal is always to finish 30 seconds ahead. Not sure of my official time, but my watch said 1:49:32. Job done!

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice job!

Damaris

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Dave - nice job!

ParkRun for me today and it went pretty well for being a bit tired.  Got to race four other runners over the last half mile - dropped the one that was behind me and passed two of the three in front of me.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                    10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

DavePNW

Well dome Fred! Glad the parkruns are working out for you—nice to have a free 5k option any weekend you want one!

Dave