Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #7 (Read 37 times)

onemile

I remember when we stopped at the pharmacy to get my post-surgery Vicodin.  DW went inside to get the drugs and I stood outside emptying the three gallons of blood from my mouth.  And the lingering pain isn't bad...kind of like a dull headache.  If it was that bad, Advil wouldn't have been so effective.

again, not helpful

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lol, sure this is helpful for Cyber

LOL.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I remember when we stopped at the pharmacy to get my post-surgery Vicodin.  DW went inside to get the drugs and I stood outside emptying the three gallons of blood from my mouth.  And the lingering pain isn't bad...kind of like a dull headache.  If it was that bad, Advil wouldn't have been so effective.

Man, sit this one out. LOL.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

MTA: 51 degrees out!

I saw we will hit 58F this Friday (with rain, but still). I'm in shock. I broke Indy so quickly.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

Man, sit this one out. LOL.

It's nothing cyber can't handle.

<3

From the Internet.

Sliiiightly sick now, maybe? Just a little sniffly/scratchy throat, nothing major, but still - what a week and it's only TUESDAY!

The streak still lives - yogged ~3.5 miles without incident, but also no motivation to do any more. Stretches and some bodyweight stuff after that. Club track scheduled for the AM, but I will probably skip it in favor of not making everyone around me sick; maybe try to do something tempo-y plus some strides if I'm feeling OK.

Runshortii

I ran 8 with 4x1000m with 600m recoveries. Actually went pretty well. Goal was 4:30 and my slowest was 4:27.

i had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out when I was 19. I took a norco and felt so great that I ate tortilla chips that night like an idiot and then felt awful the next few days, and I worked at a movie box office where I had to talk non stop and obviously couldn’t take norco while at work

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

5 miles for me today

For all of you suffering sinus issues or wisdom teeth pain I hope you feel better soon

Docket,  if you break it you gotta fix it.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

RunningOnSand

Rebound congestion

I use Afrin when I'm completely stopped up and miserable because it gives instant relief. I think the bottle says you can only use it 2x day for 3 days so I hold out as long as I can. So using it is not bad. Using it too long or too often causes issues.

Crap. okay I'll throw them away.

This board has been invaluable in more ways than one!

Many thanks.

RunningOnSand

6 miles. Hamstring felt OK, but near the end of the run I started to feel a pain in the back of my (opposite) knee. WTF.

MTA: 51 degrees out!

Are you sure you're not tapering? 

RunningOnSand

7 is the feel good number today!  

Indeed! 

Half Crazy K 2.0

It's snowing right now. Baltimore will have the warmest NFL game this weekend--it's supposed to be in the low 60s at 8PM Saturday night.

Cyberic, I had my wisdom teeth out when I was in high school. I followed the directions (ice packs, took the drugs, etc) and had no issues. My jaw was sore for a few days and I probably had to wort issues from not really eating for a few days.

Cyberic

It's nothing cyber can't handle.

LRB's story is more what I'm afraid of. Blood, temporary pain, although inconvenient are nothing dangerous. A punctured sinus cavity on the other hand...

RunningOnSand

Sliiiightly sick now, maybe? Just a little sniffly/scratchy throat, nothing major, but still - what a week and it's only TUESDAY!

The streak still lives - yogged ~3.5 miles without incident, but also no motivation to do any more. Stretches and some bodyweight stuff after that. Club track scheduled for the AM, but I will probably skip it in favor of not making everyone around me sick; maybe try to do something tempo-y plus some strides if I'm feeling OK.

You must be sick.Sad Hope you feel better soon, and your hip heals while you're getting better.

Half Crazy K 2.0

LRB's story is more what I'm afraid of. Blood, temporary pain, although inconvenient are nothing dangerous. A punctured sinus cavity on the other hand...

Who is doing this? An oral surgeon or general dentist?