Beginners and Beyond

Too Busy TuesDailies (Read 19 times)

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

RD/office day for me today.  The next few days will be hectic for me.  You may not see a B&B miles game update until late in the week.  Sorry about that.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
    10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have 5 and Pilates.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

30 minutes on the treadmill because that's all I had time for due to an 8 am meeting.

8, six on flat and stream grade, then 20mins later two doing ghastly slow quarter mile repeats on modest grade hill

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Our AQ is in the red today. It's all smoky outside; thankfully I decided against running outside before I noticed.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

7 miles. More roadkill than usual.

…. and my only chore this afternoon is Suki walk at Burke Lake

Baboon

delicate flower

Hi!  My hamstring still hurts like a bitch but at least I'm a little more mobile today.  Heading to the airport in a bit to fly home.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

…. and my only chore this afternoon is Suki walk at Burke Lake

Awww.

Damaris

DavePNW

You may not see a B&B miles game update until late in the week.  Sorry about that.

How will we survive??

Dave

DavePNW

4 on the treadmill because that's all I had time for and it’s hot AF here. 

This for me. 

I had to travel on Sunday; my flight landed at midnight and didn’t get to the hotel till 1:30 AM. If I was still thinking about waking up early to run, I was not going to do it in 74 dew point, and their fitness center was closed for some reason. So fortunately that decision was made for me. 

Drove about 2.5 hrs in the afternoon and to a different hotel last night. Got there in time for a pre-dinner run, but it was 104 degrees so I did 7 miles on the treadmill. 

My flight is at 6:30 tonight, arriving at 9:00. I ended up being done in time for a 2:15 flight, but that was completely full. So here I am spending about 5.5 hrs in the airport. Fun! I’m eating a huge plate of Texas BBQ and drinking a beer. Thinking ice cream next.

Dave

sdWhiskers

but it was 104 degrees so I did 7 miles on the treadmill. 

More trips to SoCal, less trips to the Sun

DavePNW

More trips to SoCal, less trips to the Sun

This was Texas. Sadly we are currently in the process of shutting down our two SoCal facilities—the one near you in Poway and one in Valencia (near Santa Clarita). I still have customers in SoCal so will be down there periodically.

Dave

DavePNW

Incidentally—this is what comes out of the wafflemaker at the Hampton Inn breakfast bar. Texas gonna Texa!

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

Incidentally—this is what comes out of the wafflemaker at the Hampton Inn breakfast bar. Texas gonna Texa!

Did it also dispense a free firearm?

<3