Beginners and Beyond

Cold WednesDailies! (Read 39 times)

LRB

OFR, I transferred all my crap to the RA log, so it's accurate.  

I actually have never tried Apothic Red blend. By the time it came along, my scientific-unscientific experiment had concluded. It's probably the best wine I've never tasted knowing my luck with things!

Runshortii

I ran 7. That headwind was a nice wake up

I actually have never tried Apothic Red blend. By the time it came along, my scientific-unscientific experiment had concluded. It's probably the best wine I've never tasted knowing my luck with things!

If you're into the Cabs, you may not like it.  It's very "bright," but not super tanniney.  This is my issue with the Cabs, most of them are frown juice IMO.  They make me make that face    This is more of a Pinot Noir type feel, but cheaper than Davis Bynum!

I ordered the Ghosts.  Golden State Overnight Shipping, hurry up and get me mah shooze!!!

onemile

I ordered the Ghosts.  Golden State Overnight Shipping, hurry up and get me mah shooze!!!

yay!

did you get the 9 or 10?  I haven't tried the 10's yet.

onemile

People are the worst.

Especially in the morning

yay!

did you get the 9 or 10?  I haven't tried the 10's yet.

The 10.  I didn't want to get the 9, fall in love, and then never be able to get another pair.  I plan ahead for my hoarding needs, lol.

And yeah, people are stupid.

LRB

If you're into the Cabs, you may not like it.  It's very "bright," but not super tanniney.  This is my issue with the Cabs, most of them are frown juice IMO.  They make me make that face    This is more of a Pinot Noir type feel, but cheaper than Davis Bynum!

I've had pinot noir and generally like it, I just want more body, which unfortunately comes with more dryness. I drink merlot pretty regularly which has a decent balance between pinot and cabernet.

I've had family members try my wine and the faces they make are comical. Cabernet Saugvignon is definitely not for the uninitiated. lol

bluerun

Super B****

People may be awful, but they're the audience for my tales of why other people are awful!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

An excellent choice.

chasing the impossible

oldfartrunner

I got 7 with some 400s. Smile

3 up + strides, 6X400/1:15-30JR, 2DN. 1:34,33,33,29,31,29. Just the right amount of air suckage before the race in 3 days.  Legs felt pretty good too. Will do 5 more tonight, off, then 4 + strides, then race!

LM: Nice job on the 400s, and hope the shoes work out for you! ...Tapping that ass...Funny!

Berto: No, I like all kinds of asses: Big ones, small ones, and in between, but like them all in shape.  I mean, who would want to ride a flabby ass?

bluerun

Super B****

My Jerusalem package, which was already expensive, is now $24 more than it was a couple of days ago.  I feel like I should just book it already so that I can stop stressing myself out over it.

chasing the impossible

DavePNW

The 10.  I didn't want to get the 9, fall in love, and then never be able to get another pair.  I plan ahead for my hoarding needs, lol.

Yup. It's why I bought the 9s when I did, rather than discounted 8s. Pretty well stocked up on 9s now, but they're getting harder to find.

Dave

onemile

My Jerusalem package, which was already expensive, is now $24 more than it was a couple of days ago.  I feel like I should just book it already so that I can stop stressing myself out over it.

I got a super deal on my trip to Jerusalem that I ended up not going on. 

oldfartrunner

I don't know if I'd go now.  Trump just recognized Jerusalem as the Israel capital (no brainer IMO), any American will be a target for the Palestinians-that don't like us anyway.

bluerun

Super B****

I got a super deal on my trip to Jerusalem that I ended up not going on. 

chasing the impossible