Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies: Kicking ass with just one leg. (Read 47 times)

LRB

There's a reason there's no pace specified. The point is just to get your legs going faster without stressing about hitting a pace

I was gonna say you let the pace find you, but you said it better.

DavePNW

There's a reason there's no pace specified. The point is just to get your legs going faster without stressing about hitting a pace

That'll be tough, but I'll manage. Probably just treat them like long strides.

Dave

DavePNW

I was gonna say you let the pace find you, but you said it better.

She usually does. 

Dave

LRB

Was it = to your V02 Max, or V02 Min?  I always heard you want to minimize your maximize, and maximize your minimize.

It suggested I was a tub-o-lard sprinkled with bacon. 

onemile

That'll be tough, but I'll manage. Probably just treat them like long strides.

It's not meant to help you gain fitness - just to try to get some life back in your legs

Cyberic

Don't get me wrong, I am a magnificent sexy beast.  I am a DILF.

DavePNW

It's not meant to help you gain fitness - just to try to get some life back in your legs

I hope fitness is not lost so fast...

My 5k PR was set 3 weeks post-marathon last spring. Although, this is the same race I ran 3 weeks post-marathon last fall, and didn't do that great. So, we'll see.

Dave

oldfartrunner

It suggested I was a tub-o-lard sprinkled with bacon. 

Batter it and fry it, and that sounds pretty damn zagood! . ..Pie for desert?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Tub of lard reporting!

I had lunch at 4pm and only because I left the deposition. Someone didn’t think we should break for lunch, sheesh. The debtor almost fainted.  Even I am not that big if a bitch.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

7 miles done.  Coach said 4, I say 7.

<3

LRB

Batter it and fry it, and that sounds pretty damn zagood! . ..Pie for desert?

lol - It'll have to do.

I love pie but I love cake more. Sooo, more cake? 

I made the mistake of buying the Garmin scale (I had a gift certificate - should have bought a winter running jacket....sigh).  Among other useless metrics, it gives me my body fat %.

I've been at exactly 7 per cent body fat for the past 6 months or so.

Don't get me wrong, I am a magnificent sexy beast.  I am a DILF.

But 7 per cent body fat?

Ummmmmmm......no.

LMAO! ^^^THIS is why I'm here!!!  RWMD delivers again!!

I don't remember the person I heard it from first, although it may actually have been RWMD, but it was junk rule.  If you are a dude, and you can look down while standing with good posture and see your own junk, you are not too fat.  (I have no idea what the girl equivalent is, I think because of boobs you'd have to make it different.)

onemile

I hope fitness is not lost so fast...

My 5k PR was set 3 weeks post-marathon last spring. Although, this is the same race I ran 3 weeks post-marathon last fall, and didn't do that great. So, we'll see.

It hasn't even been a week. You have lost no fitness. But you're still recovering from your race and that dead legged post marathon thing can stick around awhile

onemile

I ran 8

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran 8

But, did you coach say 4?? That is the question! 

Damaris