Beginners and Beyond

Tuesday Penguins "Eat Your Veggies Day" (Read 29 times)

Brilliant

Cherie- of course cheese!  That's the best part. Big grin

Scotty - I also hate to carry water, so I run where I know I can find water fountains.  I pop into the hospital, the local college, hotels, etc.  I always feel a little conspicuous though.

Jack - nice opportunity for your son.  My daughter leaves for the UK next week for a month on a school program.

Obie - I agree with you; I'm not crazy about the track but it's better than the treadmill!

Philliefan33

This evening's entertainment along the walk/bike path was brought to you by the middle-aged woman who forgot that her left foot was still clipped into the pedal, and did a slow-motion fall while waiting for the light to change. (that would be me ). Two little scrapes and a baby bruise on my hand...but a big bruise to my ego!  How many times will I fall before I figure out how to use these shoes??  Why did my body insist on leaning to the left, when my right foot was free and ready to provide stable support?

Robert31320

Team TJ

3.3 miles done early this morning.  Speaking of veggies, I scored 3 sacks full at the farmers market this evening for $11.  Lunch for rest of the week has been secured.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

9 miles done.  No speedwork but they were still good.  I was wearing all my sweat because it was so humid, the body was not drying itself any longer.

Damaris

LRB

This evening's entertainment along the walk/bike path was brought to you by the middle-aged woman who forgot that her left foot was still clipped into the pedal, and did a slow-motion fall while waiting for the light to change. (that would be me ). Two little scrapes and a baby bruise on my hand...but a big bruise to my ego!  How many times will I fall before I figure out how to use these shoes??  Why did my body insist on leaning to the left, when my right foot was free and ready to provide stable support?

Back during a time that seems forever ago, I was warned that would happen when going clip-less for the first time.  I never got to that point as I took up running that same spring but please allow me to lol at your vivid description.  lol

Sorry, but you are funny!

GinnyinPA

Ouch Margo - that must have hurt!

No running today, but we did a 5 mile hike at Itasca SP in Minnesota - source of the Mississippi River.  Mosquitoes weren't that bad, but the ticks were awful!  80 degrees and humid, not what I expected of Minnesota.