Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies are the best. (Read 38 times)

DavePNW

We get rain like 4-5 days per year. 

Yeah, same here. lol.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Yeah, same here. lol.

Ha!

The best way to tell if we're in severe drought or normal drought is if the showers by the beaches are connected or disconnected.

LRB

Like you LRB, I sweat like an acutal horse.  I am not overstating this.  

I thought about this while I was winning a wet t-shirt contest on the belt this morning, with a fan blowing full blast on me! Anyway, I have friends who own horses but I have never been on one. I googled it, and apparently I do sweat like a horse. lol

LRB

So yeah, it snowed overnight enough that I was forced to the monotony machine for 7 country miles. #drudgery

The report was 3 to 7 inches for my city, and not knowing which was where (I can run in 3 ish), I didn't bother finding out the hard way. Blah.

DavePNW

Ha!

The best way to tell if we're in severe drought or normal drought is if the showers by the beaches are connected or disconnected.

It rains 4-5 times per year here, but each time lasts about 2 months.

Dave

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Ha!

I want your problem.  Like NOW.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

sdWhiskers

I want your problem.  Like NOW.

But you don't want my water bill $$$$

Cyberic

But you don't want my water bill $$$$

You don't want my heating bill $$$$

onemile

It rains 4-5 times per year here, but each time lasts about 2 months.

I'd still trade with you in a second.

onemile

The report was 3 to 7 inches for my city, and not knowing which was where (I can run in 3 ish), I didn't bother finding out the hard way. Blah.

We were supposed to get 0 to 10 inches yesterday 

Ended up being 0.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeah, same here. lol.

Haha.  Same here, LMFAO. Although I read a few years ago that it rained more days here than in Seattle, but that is no longer on wikipedia.

Although we are considered to be: Miami has a tropical monsoon climate (Köppen climate classification Am)[38][39] and have around 61.9 inches of rain a year.

Damaris

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Haha.  Same here, LMFAO. Although I read a few years ago that it rained more days here than in Seattle, but that is no longer on wikipedia.

Annually, NYC gets more inches of rainfall than Seattle.  It's a myth people of Seattle like to propagate to keep people from wanting to move there.  They're too freakin' happy there.

3/17 - NYC Half

bluerun

Super B****

Annually, NYC gets more inches of rainfall than Seattle.  It's a myth people of Seattle like to propagate to keep people from wanting to move there.  They're too freakin' happy there.

Sunday was a disaster, today is a disaster, so... it's been raining all week.  Isn't that how it works?

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have heard that about Seattle...and Portland.

Damaris

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Sunday was a disaster, today is a disaster, so... it's been raining all week.  Isn't that how it works?

Oh gosh, don't remind me about last Sunday.  21 miles in that cold slop.  The rain should stop later today, but the wind will make it a bad hair day both Sat and Sun.

3/17 - NYC Half