Beginners and Beyond

Capital Mondailes (Read 30 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

lol

For what it's worth the air is still wet despite the cooler temps. It was 45 for that stupid race yesterday and midway through my top and shorts were soaked.

Well, dammit,QUIT peeing out there!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

OOH! I am all tingly for you! Well that didn't sound right but you know what I mean. Let us know as soon as you hear! Then you can start planning all the FE's.

It's probably an infection....

LRB

I wear gloves on all my runs. 

To hide the paw prints? lol

I didn't run 4 miles in 30 minutes I meant I only had 30 minutes to get ready to run.  I usually spend an hour up to 90 minutes drinking coffee and waking up before I run.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I didn't run 4 miles in 30 minutes I meant I only had 30 minutes to get ready to run.  I usually spend an hour up to 90 minutes drinking coffee and waking up before I run.

Well, I bet you could run 4 miles in 30 minutes very easily....your pace is probably already ahead of that anyway....

Sooo......

Well?.... 

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

So I won't scratch myself in certain places in public....  

Cyberic

Hold that thought until tomor, with the whole delayed onset muscle soreness thing otherwise known as DOMS Cy.   Smile

Thanks LRB. That one I knew. I read Lore of running, and Noakes really likes talking about DOMS. It's mostly forum stuff I don't know about. But in doubt, feel free to fill me in (Since I couldn't find a correct smiley, I took one that had absolutely nothing to do with my post)

LRB

Thanks LRB. That one I knew. I read Lore of running, and Noakes really likes talking about DOMS. It's mostly forum stuff I don't know about. But in doubt, feel free to fill me in (Since I couldn't find a correct smiley, I took one that had absolutely nothing to do with my post)

Ah I got you.  There used to be a link with all the jargon and abbreviation meanings but it was no longer valid the last time I tried it.

Cyberic

I remember seeing such a post in the past, but I can't find it anymore. I have found internetslang.com. I was tired of seeing FYP, and didn't feel like asking you guys, again, what it meant. Especially since Lily said I made Canadians look bad by not knowing that stuff

So I'll look there before i ask from now on.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

FYP = Fixed Your Post

6 miles, no weights.  Because weights were not today. 

Damaris

Cyberic

FYP = Fixed Your Post

6 miles, no weights.  Because weights were not today. 

Thanks. OMG (<-- pretty good han!) I was not clear in my last post. I was not asking for FYP, I found it by myself.

BTA (<-- But Thanks Anyways... No? Why can't I just make them up?)

LRB

Why can't I just make them up?)

You can, Lord knows IMTUATT. 

From the Internet.

I'm all for making them up! I motion that we TOIMUA from now on!

outoftheblue

Soon it will be a whole second language.  IDKWTH about that.

11.2 miles done this p.m.  Bring on Monday Night Football.

Life is good.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

ABCEFG

just trying to fit in.

Damaris