Beginners and Beyond

A conversation about RWOL, the beginners forum, L&O as was and anyone else who wants to join in. (Read 273 times)

RSX

MrNamtor 5/2/2013 Banned
    SinisterGates 5/2/2013 Banned
    Wayne LaPierre 12/26/2012 Banned
    China Doll 1/9/2013 Banned
    TakeOverTheWorld 12/24/2012 Banned
    Jamezilla 6/9/2013 Banned
    ih8d_r 6/8/2013 Banned
    PTRuns 6/9/2013 Banned
    StormCrow 5/2/2013 Banned
    cwoodsrun 12/26/2012 Banned
    FreeSoul87 6/8/2013 Banned
    Better I Leave 5/2/2013 Banned
    perfectform 6/13/2013 Banned
    scrape 6/10/2013 Banned
    Docket_Rocket 6/8/2013 Banned
    asdkajhd123 6/11/2013 Banned
    Gallowalker 3/14/2013 Banned
    chandakitty 6/14/2013 Banned
    ruppNum1Fan 6/5/2013 Banned
    fappage 5/7/2013 Banned
    Whee 6/8/2013 Banned
    run dog 1/17/2013 Banned
    BuchananBrigader 4/29/2013 Banned
    el perrero 1/17/2013 Banned
    NeilPeart 1/30/2013 Banned
    katylane 6/15/2013 Banned
    dotstar 6/14/2013 Banned
    LRB 6/8/2013 Banned
    Beeman548 12/23/2012 Banned
    UsednAbused 1/31/2013 Banned
    TOBSeton 5/2/2013 Banned

No idea who banned Docket_Rocket or why, but I suppose she is banned.  In an abuse of my mod powers, you'll see the complete list of people banned from LnO above.  Most of them are Jammin trolls, KK is not one of them.

Free Soul, DR, and LRB banned on the same day. Did they ever post over there?

happylily

6 pages of L&O Confessional in B&B makes perfect sense to me.

LOL...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

MrNamtor

talk about attention wh00rs

sacgirl3.0

king of the divan

And I'm asking you, among others, why you're all talking about your forum crap in here...

$50 for because it is the internet, a free forum, and anyone can post wherever the fuck they feel like?

sacgirl3.0

king of the divan

Also, I see this forum has gained a new member. KK is in great company and will fit in quite nicely with you wonderful folks. Congrats on the acquisition!

Birdwell

How I regard people on this forum is my business. Baboon posts on both forums. To me, he is a full fludged member of this forum and of L&O. So is JustBeth. Cookiemonster on the other hand isn't a real member here, even though he may have visited many times. It's just my own feeling about it. He can call himself whatever he wants, I realize that.

Also, I understand the kk breakdown. And I understand that it is sending a lot of people into a frenzied panic... But was it really necessary for these people to follow her here? And do we really need 3 or 4 threads explaining how L&O works? I mean... we just don't care, really.

Yep, you can think anything you want.

Considering that the most active threads in B&B over the past week or two have been caused by, due to or influenced by L&O, I'd say that you care very much.

BIS

High Horse

Also, I understand the kk breakdown. And I understand that it is sending a lot of people into a frenzied panic... But was it really necessary for these people to follow her here? And do we really need 3 or 4 threads explaining how L&O works? I mean... we just don't care, really.

It should be obvious to anyone that you don't care. You have only posted here a half dozen times on the most active thread currently in this forum. Obviously nobody gives a shit. Why can't everyone see that?

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member ~ Groucho Marx.

talk about attention wh00rs

Can you please refrain from this misogynistic language.  Thanks.

happylily

It should be obvious to anyone that you don't care. You have only posted here a half dozen times on the most active thread currently in this forum. Obviously nobody gives a shit. Why can't everyone see that?

Yes, I care. I care about this forum. But I don't care about your internal fights spilling over here, nor do I care about the rules governing L&O being posted here. But hey... it's the internet and anyone can post wherever they want, as sacgirl so elegantly said... I get it.

So have your fun with kk here, if you want. I guess you all can't live without her. She must be your #1 entertainment in L&O and you must secretely want her to come back. That's cool.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

rlopez

So have your fun with kk here, if you want. I guess you all can't live without her. She must be your #1 entertainment in L&O and you must secretely want her to come back. That's cool.

Odd response.  I think BB might be better served to read the L&O info about KK as a "friendly word of advice" rather than them having fun with her.  And I'm pretty sure L&O not only can live without her, but there is great rejoicing by some.  As for "you must secretly (sp) want her to come back", are you still in junior high?

The reason why RWOL was better than this incarnation of BB is that they got fresh folks which allowed for running talk and actual "beginner" stuff.  This place has whittled itself down to a mini clique not unlike L&O but weirdly much, much meaner.

It has been interesting to lurk over the past six months and watch this.

No more marathons

Can you please refrain from this misogynistic language.  Thanks.

OK, you are enjoying this way to much.  And you don't belong here.

RD - make me a mod so I can kick this texan. Big grin

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

RWPartisanRunner

Mommy Dearest

There is a certain kind of sadness that accompanies this repeated expression of 'internet forum fiefdoms', as if they are real things, worthy of allegiance and defense.

Carry on, brave soldiers.  Carry on.

You're going to have a hard time adjusting to the 21st century

Running for 9 months.

5k - 30:24

10k - 1:15

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

I don't post here regularly, but I'm posting in response to KK here because this is where she will post her garbage, now that she's vowed to never return to L&O until she gets her mod powers back, which for obvious reasons (she's crazy) is not likely to happen.  So, uh, good luck, you guys.  She'll probably be posting here now and she's got a bit of a persecution complex, based purely in delusion.

The only person who was "banned" was Jammin... and you were one of the people advocating that he be banned, simply because you think he's mentally unstable, which is the way many of us feel about you.  Still, I haven't seen anyone seriously request that you be banned.  If you feel like you can't post in LnO because you're treated like "a threat", stop going on crazy tirades like this.

That's not what's driven them away.  I can think of one long-time poster who was "driven away" and it was because she couldn't stand your crazed weekly meltdowns.

Then go back, no one is begging you to stay.

Actually, you're pissed because no one respects you when you feel you're deserving of the utmost respect.  You think that as "part of the history" (lmao. seriously?) that people are suddenly treating you unfairly and it has nothing to do with your behavior?  You are not being bullied.  You are being treated like an unstable buffoon who gets black out drunk in front of her computer and repeats the same baseless complaints ad nauseam (and now, you post them in LnO, B&B AND in the RWOL facebook group - just give it a rest, it's not that serious)... because that's what you are. 

Again, good luck, people of B&B.

She might be one of yours now. 

You've spent a bit of time on this, it's not 'serious' you know!

AutBatgirl

If anyone has been banned from L&O and thinks it was unfair and wants to be reinstated, just PM me and we'll talk. There may or may not have been a legitimate reason, I don't know since I didn't do any of the bannings. If all you want to do is bitch about how unfairly you've been treated, however, don't waste my time. Just keep it here where you're going to find plenty of support for your martyr complex.

And with that, I'm out of this tread. Giving kk the attention she wants will not end well - consider yourselves warned. I spent a lot of years defending her, and even tried to smooth things over when she started her latest campaign of slander. You can all see how much she appreciated my efforts.

No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

If anyone has been banned from L&O and thinks it was unfair and wants to be reinstated, just PM me and we'll talk. There may or may not have been a legitimate reason, I don't know since I didn't do any of the bannings. If all you want to do is bitch about how unfairly you've been treated, however, don't waste my time. Just keep it here where you're going to find plenty of support for your martyr complex.

And with that, I'm out of this tread. Giving kk the attention she wants will not end well - consider yourselves warned. I spent a lot of years defending her, and even tried to smooth things over when she started her latest campaign of slander. You can all see how much she appreciated my efforts.

Eh? And how did I miss that? All I've seen you do is announce how you're in charge, constantly. And you're never going to change my account back to how it was. That's smoothing things over with the subtlety of a house brick in DMs.