Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #36 (Read 30 times)

onemile

I ran 10 miles with the boys. Longest run since Houston and I'm feeling decent.

DavePNW

Good news! Spring half here we come!

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ran 3 on the TM because we were supposed to get ice at 4pm. At Mile 3 I was so bored I went out with hubby and ran in freezing rain and sleet. That was better than the TM, lol.

My Outlook froze (thanks to the 365 update the office did a while ago) and I didn't get the email that said the office closed at 3:45pm due to the ice storm. I noticed at 4:45pm, oops.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

Excellent!

delicate flower

I skied 30 miles today.  A ski day PR!  Hard skiing, too...all expert terrain.  The only time we ski groomed trails are to get to the expert trails.  My crew would have been fine skipping this day because it started out at -17 degrees.  It "warmed up" to 15 though, and the sunshine helped too.  I am glad we stuck it out because I had one of my best ski days ever.  So.Much.Fun.  My legs are doing great.  Plenty left in them for two more days.  Three feet of snow incoming the next two days!!!!

<3

RunningOnSand

I skied 30 miles today.  A ski day PR!  Hard skiing, too...all expert terrain.  The only time we ski groomed trails are to get to the expert trails.  My crew would have been fine skipping this day because it started out at -17 degrees.  It "warmed up" to 15 though, and the sunshine helped too.  I am glad we stuck it out because I had one of my best ski days ever.  So.Much.Fun.  My legs are doing great.  Plenty left in them for two more days.  Three feet of snow incoming the next two days!!!!

This is pretty amazing. All of it. I knew you were an avid skier, but I had no idea to what extent! Please continue to post pics.

delicate flower

This is pretty amazing. All of it. I knew you were an avid skier, but I had no idea to what extent! Please continue to post pics.

Thanks!!  I've been posting pics on my Strava and facebook.  t's usually a waste of time posting them here, but I am glad somebody noticed!

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I agree. Super pretty!

Damaris

RunningOnSand

Thanks!!  I've been posting pics on my Strava and facebook.  t's usually a waste of time posting them here, but I am glad somebody noticed!

Smile