Beginners and Beyond

Yummy. Subway to remove chemical in bread found in yoga mats. (Read 111 times)

LRB

But now we all know what's in a banana.

Not me, I represent the segment of the population who could not care less about that crap, and stopped reading it after the second or third word.

Hip Redux

Not me, I represent the segment of the population who could not care less about that crap, and stopped reading it after the second or third word.

Well, you're going to fail the quiz I'm giving out later.  Get studying!  And don't forget your #2 pencil.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Pencils?  Who uses pencils anymore.  Even the bar exams are on the computer.  Damn it!

Damaris

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

I hate to be the one to break this to everyone but *everything* is made up of chemicals.

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

Hip Redux

Yugo18

I hate to be the one to break this to everyone but *everything* is made up of chemicals.

Goodness.  Again.

1) Right.  Yes, everything is made up of chemicals.  That is true.  That is not in dispute.

2) However, leaving the question of doses aside: not all chemicals are safe and/or healthy for human consumption.  That is the point.  Some chemicals are safe and good, while other chemicals are not safe and not good.  (All are chemicals!  All the chemicals!  Chemicals!  Chemicals, I say!)  The latter category is preferably not something we should ingest.  Smile

Edited to italicize the main point for you. Smile

Yugo18

Pencils?  Who uses pencils anymore.  Even the bar exams are on the computer.  Damn it!

I was one of the maybe 5% of peeps writing the bar exam essays by hand two years ago.

Hip Redux

Goodness.  Again.

1) Right.  Yes, everything is made up of chemicals.  That is true.  That is not in dispute.

2) However, leaving the question of doses aside: not all chemicals are safe and/or healthy for human consumption.  That is the point.  Some chemicals are safe and good, while other chemicals are not safe and not good.  (All are chemicals!  All the chemicals!  Chemicals!  Chemicals, I say!)  The latter category is preferably not something we should ingest.  Smile

I think I love you, Yugo!  I'm glad someone understood what I was trying to say. lol

Hip Redux

I'm old.

Don't call me Buttercup!

Did someone say cheese? 

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Did someone say cheese? 

Be cautious when eating cheese. Not only does it contain chemicals, it may contain bacteria or mold as well. What did you think those blue spots in blue cheese were, anyway.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
                              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

Goodness.  Again.

You have no sense of humour.

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I was one of the maybe 5% of peeps writing the bar exam essays by hand two years ago.

I would still be on the first question had I done that.  I don't think I would've graduated 2nd had I done that. We had some mid terms during my first year and they were handwritten.  I didn't finished the Torts one.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I'm old.

I think I am older than you!

Damaris

catwhoorg

Labrat

Be cautious when eating cheese. Not only does it contain chemicals, it may contain bacteria or mold as well. What did you think those blue spots in blue cheese were, anyway.

Fermented cow juice with mould!

Cannot be beaten !

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18