Beginners and Beyond

Cold WednesDailies! (Read 39 times)

bluerun

Super B****

I don't know if I'd go now.  Trump just recognized Jerusalem as the Israel capital (no brainer IMO), any American will be a target for the Palestinians-that don't like us anyway.

I'm not going NOW, I'm going in March for the Jerusalem Marathon... but anyway, that's been the case for years.  And I've never felt unsafe there.  It's not like that shit doesn't happen here now, right?

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So, Hershey is just full of shit.  Glad is just that!

Damaris

So, Hershey is just full of shit.  Glad is just that!

Like literally?  Or total faker?  I ask because I have a two-legged child who was diagnosed with the actual medical condition of being too full of shit.  Yes, this is a thing.  Parenting is going to kill me.

oldfartrunner

I'm not going NOW, I'm going in March for the Jerusalem Marathon... but anyway, that's been the case for years.  And I've never felt unsafe there.  It's not like that shit doesn't happen here now, right?

Yeah, but this will stir up the whole middle east most likely. Might be better to wait and see at least.

onemile

I'd go now.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Like literally?  Or total faker?  I ask because I have a two-legged child who was diagnosed with the actual medical condition of being too full of shit.  Yes, this is a thing.  Parenting is going to kill me.

It’s his literal and figurative chronic problem.  I should have known.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

Yeah, but this will stir up the whole middle east most likely. Might be better to wait and see at least.

I’m not the type to do that.  If I had no issue with going there during the Second Intifada, this won’t stop me now.

chasing the impossible

RunningOnSand

Especially in the morning

Why do people even try to talk in the morning?

RunningOnSand

Real quick: how do the Ghosts fit? I wear a 10 womens street shoes. I wear an 11 in my Saucony Breakthru's. Wondering what size to order for the Ghosts?

Real quick: how do the Ghosts fit? I wear a 10 womens street shoes. I wear an 11 in my Saucony Breakthru's. Wondering what size to order for the Ghosts?

I went scouring reviews to try to figure it out, because I'm too lazy to drive to the LRS.  Looks like if you size up a full size from street shoes, you'll be good.  I used to just go up a 1/2 size, but lately seems like everything needs a full +1.

oldfartrunner

I'd go now.

I'm going to wait until after the resurrection to go.

bluerun

Super B****

I wear the same size as in most of my running shoes, which is one size up from my street shoes.

chasing the impossible

bluerun

Super B****

I'm waiting for my rejection letter from the NYC Half lottery... and waiting ... and waiting ...

chasing the impossible

LRB

I'm waiting for my rejection letter from the NYC Half lottery... and waiting ... and waiting ...

Because your heart is set on it so therefore you won't get in?

bluerun

Super B****

Because your heart is set on it so therefore you won't get in?

Of course, though I'm not really someone who has luck with lotteries anyway.  For once it's not on the same weekend as Jerusalem!!  I'm going to end up having to run it for charity, because I can't qualify via 4/6 anymore now that the Queens 10K is on Saturday instead of Sunday.

chasing the impossible