Beginners and Beyond

Shake your groove thing Wednesdailies (Read 40 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

4 with hubby and heavy weights.  I feel much better, ha.

Now off to cook me some fajitas made with soy crumbles (vegetarian version), homemade guac, pico, and refried beans.

Damaris

Sometimes if the weather suddenly gets weird, I don't want to run, and today that happened.  But, I did cross-train with the mower earlier Smile.  (And got in a quick 5 on the bike after finally having time to be patient and get my derailleurs set up correctly.)  Core done, cat is in for the night, time to curl up with a beer and a book.

redrobrun

had a nice 3 mile run. Stats show it as my 2nd fastest 22:29! Can't figure out how to post the picture, so you'll have to take my word Wink

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

18 done...  Finished at 11:35pm..  I'm beat.

my dog is licking my feet and it feels soothing... Think I'll just crash right here.. On the carpet.   *snore*

MothAudio

^^

Reminds me of my 2nd BQ quest - after working a double shift I'd get home late and end up completing my run after midnight. Those were real character-building workouts that 10 months later instilled a level of confidence in my ability race day that I haven't felt before [or since]. During my 1st BQ chase there were times I'd come home following a grueling long run and lay down on the floor and fall asleep. When the little voices come calling late in the race these are the memories that will beat them into submission.

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

18 done...  Finished at 11:35pm..  I'm beat.

my dog is licking my feet and it feels soothing... Think I'll just crash right here.. On the carpet.   *snore*

So your dog is giving you a toe job?   

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Moth

Thats what I'm banking on with these odd timed runs.  Get em done!

Scotty

ya , was too tired to do anything about it. Ended up staying up until 2 to get enough to eat. Without being miserable.