Beginners and Beyond

Birthday cake- another good reason to run more miles! (Read 95 times)

Coastal

That cake's a work of art.

I want my cake and to eat it, too!

hog4life

Yummy! Are there any left overs? Haha

Zelanie

Yummy! Are there any left overs? Haha

Three pieces left in the fridge.  We made everyone who came over take some with them when they left.

Mitch, hope you got a slice of birthday cake this weekend too!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Nice cake, Zelanie.  But it's still hard for me to believe you have a 15-year old daughter when you don't look that much older yourself! Big grin

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

That looks awesome! How long did it take to make all those chocolate curls?

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

@runjerseygirl

OMG.  Must. Look. Away.

Do you even run?

Zelanie

Gustav- Way too long, but mostly because I was using Trader Joe's chocolate that wasn't thick enough and kept breaking.

Nice cake, Zelanie.  But it's still hard for me to believe you have a 15-year old daughter when you don't look that much older yourself! Big grin

I'm in agreement with Scottydawg.  Zelanie= early 20s when I view profile pic.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

Zelanie

Thank you!  Sometimes DD and I get mistaken for sisters.  Only I'm 37. Smile