Beginners and Beyond

Today's Funny (Read 45 times)

LRB

I was in an elevator this morning when this busty woman got in.  I was inadvertently staring at her boobs when she said, "Would you press 1 please?" 

So I did....

My bail is $500 bucks, can someone help me out? 

bluerun

Super B****

I was in an elevator this morning when this busty woman got in.  I was inadvertently staring at her boobs when she said, "Would you press 1 please?" 

So I did....

My bail is $500 bucks, can someone help me out? 

I would, but I won't because you used a dollar symbol and said "bucks," and redundancy is a pet peeve of mine. Joking

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

ba da boom......ba da bing!!! Joking

Randy

RSX

I wouldn't bail out a Tiger's fan under any circumstances

I wouldn't bail out a Tiger's fan under any circumstances

I bet you were really "peaved" at that pitching performance last night. SWIDT?

I am guessing tonight we will be back to another 1-0 game with 9 pitching changes that lasts 4 hours.

And I guess Benoit's always like this, but seemed particularly pronounced last night --could...he...possibly...take...any...more...time...between...pitches?

Dave

RSX

I bet you were really "peaved" at that pitching performance last night. SWIDT?

I am guessing tonight we will be back to another 1-0 game with 9 pitching changes that lasts 4 hours.

And I guess Benoit's always like this, but seemed particularly pronounced last night --could...he...possibly...take...any...more...time...between...pitches?

Yeah I did. Peavy hasn't had great #'s against them but I still expected a win. l heard him say in an interview once that he works hard at not walking batters. I do like watching Iglesias play ss though. He makes every play look smooth.

I imagine that both managers are being criticized on talk shows in our respective cities for every wrong decision.