Beginners and Beyond

Soggy Saturdailies (Read 22 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Got out for 3 with strides between rain bands. Nothing major here, lots of rain overnight and wind now. Wind has picked up quite a bit in the last 30 minutes.  Saw 2 cable company trucks, so wondering if some folks nearby are out.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have 12. My anterior tibialis tendon/muscle has been bugging me since last weekend but it's taped and ready.

Damaris

DavePNW

11 miles with the group. Legs still feeling pretty good.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Why do i still feel gross?? Head congestion, achy, hot/cold. At least I'm not coughing. Will probably not run today AGAIN.

Yesterday Kid had a pitching lesson while the Blue Angels were doing their thing overhead. Very cool.

DavePNW

Finish line pic!

Dave

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Dave - that pic is probably as complete an opposite as my next finish line will be. 

I ran 10 early this morning to beat the storm, which I largely succeeded in doing as the rain even paused during the second half of my run.  Let's hope I'm as lucky tomorrow.  Right now, it's quite blustery with the rain occasionally coming down in buckets.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
              10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Scotch Plains 5k, 6/12; Firecracker 4-miler, 7/4

DavePNW

Dave - that pic is probably as complete an opposite as my next finish line will be. 

Ha, totally.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice picture.

SD, hope you feel better soon.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

Finish line pic!

Great pic! You look super strong. I haven't run a race with such a low key finish line in more than 10 years.

DavePNW

I haven't run a race with such a low key finish line in more than 10 years.

It was a small race, but what made the finish line even more low key was the fact that the half and full finish were in different places.

Dave