Beginners and Beyond

It's the ThursDAILIES! (Read 48 times)

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

3 miles and yoga tonight. I probably should have doubled today, but walked 18 holes instead. 5am run tomorrow...time for bed.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

i just ran an easy five and made one of those peanut butter smoothies.  Mmmmmm...

Hi dailies:

11.7 with 10x(150m strides).  Was supposed to be easy, but those elixir 8's don't want me to run slowly.  GMP plus :16.

Passed the same non-acknowledging woman as on Tuesday;  baffling because she doesn't strike me as a clueless jogger.  Next time I'm going to yell loudly "I EXIST" and see how that goes.  Big grin

Will run for scenery.

Hi dailies:

Passed the same non-acknowledging woman as on Tuesday;  baffling because she doesn't strike me as a clueless jogger.  Next time I'm going to yell loudly "I EXIST" and see how that goes.  Big grin

Or you could blow a really half-assed, botched snot rocket.  If she's not a clueless jogger, she's certainly read the Runner's World article "5 Steps to the Perfect Snot Rocket" and be more than eager to share.  Could be the begining of something, uh, beautiful.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!