Beginners and Beyond

Hopin Saturdailies (Read 39 times)

Everyone wears running shoes, and lots of spectators wear the unicorns. I suggest to look for Garmins.

What's a garmin? Tongue

Apparently no one else would think of walking 1 mile from the T station to the hotel, I had to explain not having a car to go with my NY drivers' license again, lol.  Friendly questions, I'm just confusing I guess.

Now for food and liquid carbs!

Apparently no one else would think of walking 1 mile from the T station to the hotel running a 40-miler one week before the Boston Marathon ... I'm just confusing I guess.

FYP.

Dave

Zelanie

LOL  Now that would be a neat feature.  Even better would be if it could tell you AG placing, and track other runners in your AG! Smile

Google glass connected to athlinks might be just the ticket!  Then you would KNOW who has no business at all being out there ahead of you!

Congrats on a great race, D2!

I went and kicked some butt on last week's HM course.  For no reason at all other than to get my head back into the right place.  I just ran easy pace, it wasn't a one-woman race or anything.  But usually I never get to the back part of the course because it's out of LR range from my house.  Today, I started my run from my WW meeting, which meant I met up with the course right where it starts to get a bit challenging.  I was just planning to run a few miles along there and turn around, but I got out there and was really happy to be out on the course and feeling good.  So I decided to make it into a big loop instead, which meant I also got to tackle the mile-long hill (NOT steep, just long).   I enjoyed running past the areas where I felt so crummy last week, but today it was just a nice comfy easy run.  I will get to replace the memories out being out there running in that crap with the nicer ones from today.  And there were all kinds of cool flowers and statues and things that I hadn't noticed during the race that I am happy I got to see today.  10 miles total.

LRB

I went and kicked some butt on last week's HM course. 

Excellent!

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

I think I missed what happened to your foot.

After last week's LR I started having pain in my right foot. It's toward the out side on the bottom. I iced it Sunday night and it was good. It flared up again after Wednesday's Tempo run. So, it looks like it keep coming back. It's not too bad, just tender. Icing seems to help a lot. It seems like after I warm up a bit then I can run on it.

- Andrew

LRB

It seems like after I warm up a bit then I can run on it.

Feet don't fail me now!