Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES (Read 31 times)

LRB

D - if you were running steeply uphill, that might be enough to stress your knee. I have issues on steep hills when hiking. No pain when running or walking flat though.

A beautiful day here, partly cloudy, with temps in the low 70s and dew points in the 50s. I decided to do my long run today to take advantage of it. 13.2  miles.

Nice. I find not needing to run long on Sunday refreshing. In fact, I may get away from it entirely.

LRB

I saw the new Planet of the Apes movie today. At two hours and twenty-four minutes, that shit was long and painful and not really as good as the reviews indicated. IMO anyway.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I saw the new Planet of the Apes movie today. At two hours and twenty-four minutes, that shit was long and painful and not really as good as the reviews indicated. IMO anyway.

I have been refraining from watching it, due to it being depressing, I am sure.

I watched Atomic Blonde and it was good.

Damaris

DavePNW

You could not pay me enough to watch a Planet of the Apes movie. It's been downhill ever since Charlton Heston said "Get your stinkin' paws off of me, you damn dirty ape!"

MTA: I probably would see Atomic Blonde.

Dave