Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES - and the MCM is on! (Read 60 times)

B-Plus

Final SRD.

StepbyStep-SH

8 miles this morning as the sun was rising (at 7:45 a.m., yeesh).

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Jess runs for bacon

Well I guess I have to correct myself, I misread my Garmin. I actually beat my fastest mile by almost 20 seconds. I thought it was closer to 9:45. Yay!

LRB

Well I guess I have to correct myself, I misread my Garmin. I actually beat my fastest mile by almost 20 seconds. I thought it was closer to 9:45. Yay!

Awesome!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hi, guys!

Kristin, lilac, congrats.

MCM done.  I didn't try to PR and it was a great decision.  I lost a lot of time at the water stations (they could never keep up with demand) and on the line to the bathroom in the second half.  People thought something happened to me.  Yeah, I had to pee!

Damaris

Jess runs for bacon

Hi, guys!

Kristin, lilac, congrats.

MCM done.  I didn't try to PR and it was a great decision.  I lost a lot of time at the water stations (they could never keep up with demand) and on the line to the bathroom in the second half.  People thought something happened to me.  Yeah, I had to pee!

I was getting a wee bit worried about you. See you in a week Big grin

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

People thought something happened to me.  Yeah, I had to pee!

If you'd stay away from those water stops, you wouldn't have to pee.  Win/win!

J/K - Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!

Nice job on the MCM, D!  I saw a few other familiar names there.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

After my 5k yesterday (yes, still a bit giddy!) I went out this morning for a recovery run.  3.7 s-l-o-w miles in the local park.  Tried a turn I had always passed by before and found a new parking lot.  Good find, as it's about .75 miles of flat trail from the lot to the hills, and all my other starting points are either at the top or bottom of a hill.

Just read a half dozen RRs - looks like it was a good weekend for a lot of us.  Gotta love that cool weather!