Beginners and Beyond

Penguin SaturDaily Making Punch (Read 19 times)

Zelanie

Ginny- Sorry about the shoulder!  Sad

Coralie- Hooray!  You are so ready for your race!    My next race is a 10K next weekend.

Sloooow.

Ginny- Sorry about the shoulder!  Sad

Coralie- Hooray!  You are so ready for your race!    My next race is a 10K next weekend.

I still have until November 9th for the 10K, surgery is October 7th so I'm feeling more confident Smile My goal is 1:09: xx and to take it as an easy run before my November 27th 5K. Good luck with your 10K!

GinnyinPA

Coralie - congratulations!  Is that your longest distance so far?  Nice autumn weather too.

Awood - removing part of your callus might help, but then you have to figure out why that part of your foot is getting so heavily callused.  i.e. for me, it's the big toe and edge of the foot under the toe because I really roll my feet when I walk.  The rest of the feet are hardly callused at all.

Sloooow.

Coralie - congratulations!  Is that your longest distance so far?  Nice autumn weather too.

Awood - removing part of your callus might help, but then you have to figure out why that part of your foot is getting so heavily callused.  i.e. for me, it's the big toe and edge of the foot under the toe because I really roll my feet when I walk.  The rest of the feet are hardly callused at all.

This is my longest outdoor run, previous longest was 4.1 miles. I've done 7 on the treadmill. I had only planned on doing 4. When I turned tje corner, my poor partner had loaded up the kids in the car to come look for me.

My toes just curled underneath my feet reading about removing calluses, yowch.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon all Smile

Jerry, hope you got your long run in.

Docket, sounds like a miserable run, for a change Smile Will you get ANY break over the "winter"?

PAD, lovely running weather, nice run!

Traci, it doesn't seem possible that you have a 15 year old? Have a wonderful rest day!

Zelanie, 11 miles!! Wow, congratulations! You've recovered wonderfully. When is the next race?

Jack, I wonder why your legs are so tired Joking Lol. I'm sure you will recover quickly.

Ginny, enjoy your rest day. Great to hear you have no soreness from yesterday Smile Pinched nerve sounds miserable though.

Awood, just getting out when you felt so bad, plus the foot pain, you definitely have the mental part of running down pat. I'd still be in bed. Are you due a rest day to recuperate?

AFM, 6.2 miles. OUTSIDE! OUTSIDE!!!!!!! I ran 10K outside. Yes, I'm tickled pink. 11:23 overall pace, was brought down by 2 miles of pot holes pretending to be roads. I am soaking, but at least I didn't get too hot. It was only 74-76F outside.

Who knows?  Sometimes, we don't even get a Winter! Sad

Damaris

Sloooow.

We don't get much of a winter, but January and February we will get 30 and 40 days. Makes me kind of sad when my oldest asks when it's going to snow in the winter, lol.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Most of our Winters are in the mid 60s IN THE MORNING.  This year we got two days in the 40s.  I was loving it!  But most of the time, we never get below 70F. Cry

Damaris