Beginners and Beyond

Reluctant WednesDAILIES (Read 43 times)

DavePNW

I ran too so I should be around onemile's tail.  LOL.

A bunch of you may pass up Cy, since I think he is going to be lazy for a while (if he knows what's good for him).

Dave

LRB

I'm not sure what's more fun; creating workouts on GC or running them.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I'm not sure what's more fun; creating workouts on GC or running them.

I thought you had to use Garmin Express to actually transfer the workout to your watch? I can create a workout, but the stupid Garmin Connect site will no longer let me transfer it to my 405.

Zelanie

Happy to have made the list. Smile And I don't plan to catch D2 with my run tonight.

My last marathon was 26.56 because the roads were open and most of the time it was me by myself, so I took every corner wide to avoid getting run over by a tractor. Worth it. Smile

LRB

I thought you had to use Garmin Express to actually transfer the workout to your watch? I can create a workout, but the stupid Garmin Connect site will no longer let me transfer it to my 405.

I do, but could transfer them via Bluetooth as well.

Incidentally, the whole reason I bought the stupid new watch in the first place was to create workouts because I was unable to do so with my 410 anymore.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

A bunch of you may pass up Cy, since I think he is going to be lazy for a while (if he knows what's good for him).

I am tapering so I know most of you will pass me by next week.

Damaris

B-Plus

Check again please. I just moved up a spot.

9 miles - 3 with Mr. B

StepbyStep-SH

That list is definitely biased against those of us who couldn't run for the first 4 months of the year. :P

Sadly, my 165ish miles for September are more than 1/3 of my total YTD miles.

I felt fine earlier today and during the run, but my legs and heel have been sore this evening. Maybe this recovery is going to take a little longer than I would like.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.