Beginners and Beyond

Dangers of too much protein......as I well suspected was coming.... (Read 127 times)

bluerun

Super B****

24,000 calories... That could explain the stubborn pounds on you you have been complaining about. 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

I try to aim between 75 and 110 grams a day.

Is that 1.5 x total weight?

Sure, if you are between 50 and 73 lbs.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

shut up, I fixed it.... I typed that early this morning damn it!

24,000 calories... That could explain the stubborn pounds on you you have been complaining about. 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I don't think I could get more in damn it, which is why I hate eating.

Sure, if you are between 50 and 73 lbs.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

onemile

I wish I hated eating.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

I wish I hated eating.

Some times, when I'm shoving food in my face, I hate eating. It seems really monotonous and tedious. Most of the time I savor the food, and then I really enjoy it. So I would say it's like 99% like, 1% hate.

- Andrew

LRB

Having experienced both sides I am not certain that you need to.  And the words hate eating should never appear in the same sentence unless preceded by the words foods my boss or mother in law cooked.

happylily

I never never ever not enjoy eating. I can even eat cold beans out of a can, to my SO's amazement.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol, okay.... I sometimes get bored with eating.... how does that sound?

Unless it's Logan's Roadhouse Mesquite Wood Grilled Chicken with their Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing, and two orders of their Sweet Potato Fries..... yum yum yum I think I could eat that for the rest of my life but I know I would probably get sick of it after a month.

Having experienced both sides I am not certain that you need to.  And the words hate eating should never appear in the same sentence unless preceded by the words foods my boss or mother in law cooked.

PRs

LRB

So I would say it's like 99% like, 1% hate.

Really?  Incredible.  I am more like 110% love - The End.  lol

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

If you mean those yucky, mushy beans that the song is about........... gross 

Beans, beans a wonderful fruit

The more you eat, the more you toot....... lol

I never never ever not enjoy eating. I can even eat cold beans out of a can, to my SO's amazement.

PRs

PADRunner

I've been know to do that on occasion.

Not sure how much I'm getting. I've gone pretty much vegetarian with  only fish so pescatarion.

LRB

I can even eat cold beans out of a can, to my SO's amazement.

I eat cold oatmeal quite a bit pre long run and it is still yummy...well, not totally yummy but Mikey still likey!

Love the Half

The small can (2 servings) of Bush's Vegetarian Baked Beans straight out of the fridge is one of my favorite post-run snacks.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Really?  Incredible.  I am more like 110% love - The End.  lol

Careful LTH will drop a load on your 110% and it wont be love.