Beginners and Beyond

Name that DAILIES (Read 54 times)

happylily

Everyone must go see the last X-Men: Days of Future Past, only because it was filmed in Montreal and my son-in-law, an actor, is the stand-in for the dude in a wheelchair, before he was in a wheelchair. If that makes sense. According to my son-in-law, the movie is pretty bad. But please go see it anyway. Because if you do, the production company may come back to Montreal again next summer and hire again my son-in-law. And he desperately needs the money, for my baby Esmee's future expensive education. 

Done: 9 miles at 7:57 pace, incl. 6x800m @ 5k pace, with 400m jog intervals.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

Everyone must go see the last X-Men: Days of Future Past, only because it was filmed in Montreal and my son-in-law, an actor, is the stand-in for the dude in a wheelchair, before he was in a wheelchair. If that makes sense.

Yes, it goes between the future where the character is older and the past where he is younger.  Nice run!

Speaking of run I ran 6 and some change this morning which included 5 sets of 20 second sprints up an incline.  I felt really strong on those.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I ran 5.6 earlier. Upset stomach made it hard and I didn't have time to go for more

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I loved First Class as well and the first Wolverine (the second one was meh).  I cannot wait to see this one tomorrow!

And it would make sense because if they change the past by Xavier changing his mind or Magneto, everything could change.

Damaris

LRB

I loved First Class as well and the first Wolverine (the second one was meh).  I cannot wait to see this one tomorrow!

And it would make sense because if they change the past by Xavier changing his mind or Magneto, everything could change.

Wolverine is actually sent into the past with Xavier and Magneto's blessing.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Wolverine is actually sent into the past with Xavier and Magneto's blessing.

I knew that from the scenes.  I cannot wait!

Damaris

Hi dailies:

Happy bday Step!

Baboon - so close, can't wait to hear about it!

5.1 easy on an unseasonably cool day.