Beginners and Beyond

The Very Hungry WEDNESDAILIES (Read 41 times)

Yugo8, why not try your feet at a race?

scottydawg, great workout yesterday. Have a relaxing and refreshing rest day.

B-Plus plus, have a great three-miler.

Shari, awesome easy eight.

D, nice nine.

Jay, bravo on the 21.1.

I'm having to move around workouts. I'm moving tonight's run to tomorrow morning, doing tomorrow morning's AMT workout tonight, moving tomorrow night's weight training to Friday afternoon, and running Friday afternoon as planned.

Why the messing with the plan? SO is meeting my parents, brother, and brother's DD tomorrow night. He'll do OK with my parents and my brother. My niece is a little questionable. She is a tough little lady.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yugo8, why not try your feet at a race?

scottydawg, great workout yesterday. Have a relaxing and refreshing rest day.

B-Plus plus, have a great three-miler.

Shari, awesome easy eight.

D, nice nine.

Jay, bravo on the 21.1.

I'm having to move around workouts. I'm moving tonight's run to tomorrow morning, doing tomorrow morning's AMT workout tonight, moving tomorrow night's weight training to Friday afternoon, and running Friday afternoon as planned.

Why the messing with the plan? SO is meeting my parents, brother, and brother's DD tomorrow night. He'll do OK with my parents and my brother. My niece is a little questionable. She is a tough little lady.

I had to blink twice at this, haha.  I am no longer D, sniff, due to my non running.

Damaris

So, may I call you Dx3?

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Evening, Dailies!

Kristin - glad to hear that the cousin is starting to remember things. That is encouraging!

3.5 comfortable miles today in my new shoes. Feet felt very good. Rest of the body, OK.

I can't believe that it was 72 degrees today, especially after getting 6-8 inches of snow last week around this time! Crazy weather this time of year.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Close to normal BP tonight, woot!

Basya,  I thought I was D, sniff. 

I answer to whatever, no problems.

Damaris

LRB

You were the one who said you were not anymore.  lol

I answer to whatever, no problems.

Docket and Damaris both start with D, hence you are D.  Tongue

Tom, bravo on the 3.5.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. I can't wait to see how my niece reacts. She's only four. And she has no filter. It should make for a fun night.

Hip Redux

Tom, bravo on the 3.5.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. I can't wait to see how my niece reacts. She's only four. And she has no filter. It should make for a fun night.

That age is so much fun!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Rocky and I got out for our run, it was weird seeing others out on the riverfront.......it's been so long that it is as if I've forgotten how to "interact" with these strange two-leggeds lol.  I have to say, after the last couple of runs this was a great run. My feet were aggravated, I think it was the socks I was wearing but the run was great, I actually had to keep coaxing Rocky to keep up with me during the last mile. It was a wonderful 50 degrees, felt so good to just being wearing my capris and a t-shirt. Rocky and I ran 8 miles in 1:19:52, so I'll call this a Progressive Mid-Long Run.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Oski, just to give you an idea:

When she was in daycare, and another child joined the group, the teacher had each child (who could) introduce herself/himself, name one thing s/he liked, and name one thing s/he didn't like. My niece? "Hi, my name is M, I like chocolate, and I don't like stupid questions.

On my mother's questioning the multiple security checks before my connecting flight to Tel Aviv, my arrival in Tel Aviv, and at the marathon

M: "Where's Aunt B going, grandma?"

my mom: "Israel."

M: "Do you know where Israel is, grandma?"

my mom: "Yeah."

M: "Have you seen the neighborhood?"

Her recent visit to the ER for a broken hand is her best in recent memory.

Hip Redux

Ha, that's awesome, Basya lol

She is awesome, indeed.

Just B.S.

Today, 2 mile dog walk.

3 mile run on treadmill.

90 minutes on bike.

Not as much as I had scheduled but better than nothing.

For my friend Scotty. Might be hard to find my street soon. Smile

We are getting 4-6 more tonight so I have lots to spare.

e.

DavePNW

We are getting 4-6 more tonight 

Inches or feet? (Or metres?)

Dave