Beginners and Beyond

Thursdailies (Read 42 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

Ravenna 5's on clearance at RW, plus a coupon code, for a final price of $61. Hard to beat that. My first ever purchase from RW, by the way.

Did you add the free grocery bag to your cart?  Noob?

<3

Baboon

delicate flower

Pic from internet.  We've got about a dozen of these.  I even wrapped one up for DW for Christmas because I'm thoughtful like that.

<3

From the Internet.

It is nothing short of a miracle that I have not had this done! lol

Hi B.  I crashed shortly thereafter at 8:30.

I will be heading to work to run on the belt here in a bit where a fox came in yesterday and spent time on the elliptical which helped break up the monotony of running on the stupid thing.

See you on the other side!

LOL, well if you break again and it's related to muscular tightness find someone who does it and try it out!

And I am an idiot because I got all excited thinking you were talking about an actual fox, like the adorable dog-like animal, until I got to the part about the elliptical. I don't think they have the capability of doing that, haha.

I could not wake up this morning. It's too gray out and snowing (AGAIN) now, definitely staying in bed weather. I'm about an hour behind schedule as a result, various meetings for the next couple hours and then hopefully catching up on the stuff I had planned to do at work early AM and running at the gym in the afternoon if I can make the time/find the energy - wanted to try for 6 or 7 miles today but will probably have to settle for 3, if anything. I hate the cold and I hate the treadmill, but this way at least I'm starting to get some of my heat adaptation back before the weather warms up - they keep that place uncomfortably warm for anything more strenuous than a brisk walk.

DavePNW

Did you add the free grocery bag to your cart?  Noob?

I rely on you shoe whores experienced shoppers to tell me these things. But we need another bag like that in the house like I need another day of subzero temps.

Dave

LRB

My first ever purchase from RW, by the way.

Meanwhile my order history there is three pages long. lol

We're gonna spoil you rotten yet son.

DavePNW

Meanwhile my order history there is three pages long. lol

We're gonna spoil you rotten yet son.

I just need to know whether my shoes are colorful enough yet.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

I rely on you shoe whores experienced shoppers to tell me these things. But we need another bag like that in the house like I need another day of subzero temps.

Irrelevant.  It's FREE!

<3

LRB

I just need to know whether my shoes are colorful enough yet.

I'm am pretty impressed. You're gonna crush your race next month, and yes because of the shoes! 

LRB

Irrelevant.  It's FREE!

To prove that I have 4th stage ADD, I have never seen the box to get the free bag or bottle on RW and thus out of 23 orders there I have neither.  

Baboon

delicate flower

To prove that I have 4th stage ADD, I have never seen the box to get the free bag or bottle on RW and thus out of 23 orders there I have neither.  

I just checked my order history and see that I have received 12 free bags.  That's roughly half my orders.  Disappointing that I forgot that many times.

<3

Hip Redux

Forecast for the next week here. 

onemile

I just ordered the Ravenna's for $61 and the Saucony Guide for $52.  Thanks DaveP. 

And add me to no bag crowd. I get a nicer type of bag like that with every Lululemon order and I don't need any more.

Baboon

delicate flower

Forecast for the next week here. 

What are you hearing about the weekend snow?  Round these Massachusetts parts, I'm hearing 1-2 feet?  

<3

LRB

I just ordered the Ravenna's for $61 and the Saucony Guide for $52.  Thanks DaveP. 

Hmm, nothing for me today but I see my beloved DS Racer 10 is down to 69 bucks. When I finally pull the trigger on a bulk order of those I will not need another racing flat for 10 years. lol

onemile

Hmm, nothing for me today but I see my beloved DS Racer 10 is down to 69 bucks. When I finally pull the trigger on a bulk order of those I will not need another racing flat for 10 years. lol

Yeah, I need more shoes like I need a hole in the head.