Beginners and Beyond

Lonely SATURDAILIES (Read 35 times)

B-Plus

'Sup!

I got 6 miles done as close to tempo pace as I could muster.  Details to follow when I get home.

Tough showing this morning. #isitoctoberyet?

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

DaveP: thanks for the kind words. If I have any whining to do I will try to keep it to a minimum. Sadly, any posts will be NRR for me. Oops, was that a whine? Sorry. Wink

Baboon: that is a hell of a run. Well done, son!

Ric-G

12 miles, then coffee/breakfast, EPL, SerieA, La Liga.

nice run baboon....have a great long weekend everyone!

12 miles, then coffee/breakfast, massage, MLS.

marathon pr - 3:16

LRB

LRB- Hope you were able to muster a "close to tempo" pace at least!

It was a 10k and I would have rather gotten bit in the ass by a vampire than run the stupid thing!

Not a PR nor close by any means but considering the conditions and the fact that I am in the middle of a 12 day running streak at 101 miles I will take it.

6:26

6:32

6:39

6:35

6:43

6:41

B-Plus

It was a 10k and I would have rather gotten bit in the ass by a vampire than run the stupid thing!

Not a PR nor close by any means but considering the conditions and the fact that I am in the middle of a 12 day running streak at 101 miles I will take it.

Nice regression run 

B-Plus

12 miles, then coffee/breakfast, EPL, SerieA, La Liga.

nice run baboon....have a great long weekend everyone!

Well, you just had to 1-up me. I guess if I had cable I would watch some of that too. I'll just have to find a way to kill the next 9 hours before the march to the match.

DavePNW

Nicely done. It was a humid one today. And we know you are not training for a 10k.

Dave

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Not far off my last weekends 10k.

Yup far from a PR for me also, but damn good practice and workout.

Hip Redux

Why does Garmin hate me?  WHY?

Uploading my data is turning out to take longer then the friggin event I want to upload.

DavePNW

Why does Garmin hate me everyone?  WHY?

FYP.

It is much more noteworthy to report whenever you are NOT having any Garmin problems.

Dave

Cyberic

Easy 8 for a total of about 50 this week. It was a bit of a cut back week after last week's 55. I'm four weeks before my half, so starting tomorrow I'll run my longest week of the cycle, with probably my longest run ever. I'll go for 2:20-2:30 range without slowing my usual long run pace.

Hip Redux

FYP.

It is much more noteworthy to report whenever you are NOT having any Garmin problems.

Great, it finally starts to work and it's only recognizing my husband's Garmin, whose dongle isn't even on this computer.  It no longer is finding MY Garmin which is PLUGGED INTO THE COMPUTER.

God dammit.

happylily

14 miles easy, 8:22 pace, 27C (81F)

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

outoftheblue

Up early to get in 14 hot and hilly miles this morning. I can't wait for fall to finally roll in.

B+ Thanks for starting the thread today.

Jack -- I hope the break from running helps you get heathy. It's hard to step away, but sometimes it's really the only option.

Baboon -- Congrats on the monthly high -- and that 20 miler looked pretty kick ass too.

LRB -- 101 miles in 12 days? Good stuff right there. Is that a PB?

Life is good.

B-Plus

14 miles easy, 8:22 pace, 27C (81F)

13C for my run this morning. Soon I'll be wearing gloves again.