Beginners and Beyond

Things you don't say to a cat (Read 121 times)

delicate flower

Cats ARE smart. Dogs on the other hand... (ducks and runs away)

My cat comes when I call her.  My dog does not.

<3

Dad on the run.

All I can say is I love my dogs, never been a huge fan of cats.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

RSX

I grew up with cats, but had dogs for a while as an adult. If we were home more I would have both.  We got siblings a year ago. I named the male Galen after Rupp.

What I wouldn't say to either is feel free to keep bringing in rodents.

StepbyStep-SH

When I was a kid, we had a cat who could turn on the water faucet to get her own drink of water. But then, the same cat would also attempt to walk the edge of the bathtub, and half the time fell in.

And I inadvertently taught her to jump onto the top of the television when she wanted to go outside (the cat lovers would disapprove of how this happened, so no details).

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

B-Plus

As proof that I've grown as a person, I'm going to refrain from making all manner of "pussy" jokes here. I'll let you use your imagination.

I like your avatar. That's great that you would take the time out of your run to try to revive that overworked dog.

#artbydmcbride

"What is that in your mouth?!"  "No, No, do not bring that in the house!"  "No I don't want to watch you play catch and release on the bed!"  "No!!"   "Damn It!"

Runners run

Will run for scenery.

"What is that in your mouth?!"  "No, No, do not bring that in the house!"  "No I don't want to watch you play catch and release on the bed!"  "No!!"   "Damn It!"

My kitties are strictly indoor kitties.  Every now and then I'll come to bed and find a crinkly piece of plastic or a rubber band or some other temporarily-animated object.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My kitties are strictly indoor kitties.  Every now and then I'll come to bed and find a crinkly piece of plastic or a rubber band or some other temporarily-animated object.

Mine are too but in Miami there are things called cockroaches that come out in the Summer and they always find a way to kill those and little lizards that dare to come in the house. I try to save as many lizards as I can but there is always one or two that die a year.  Sigh.

Damaris

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

"Get the fuck off the counter/out of the sink."

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

"Get the fuck off the counter/out of the sink."

Like that ever works!

Damaris

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Which is why you shouldn't even bother to say it!  lol

Birdwell

All I can say is I love my dogs, never been a huge fan of cats.

God has a dog. It's a big slobbery, friendly mutt.

Satan (Beelzebub, Old Scratch) has a cat, named "Princess"

(I don't remember where I read this, it may have been Dave Barry)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Venomized - haha, I may try that.