Beginners and Beyond

Sluggish Sundailies (Read 16 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

A really sluggish 2 hours. I don't think I can just blame the wind & hills. Initially was hoping not to go 4 for 4 in this upcming HM with a new PW, but that's looking highliy unlikely.

ETA, huh, I guess the AC HM in 2022 only felt awful. It was actually faster than Susquehanna and Salisbury. So change that to 2 for 2 in PWs. Heck, I'm not sure it;s going to be faster than my marathon splits.

sdWhiskers

I have nothing to contribute. Still feeling awful with my not-covid-not-strep-not-flu sickness. Haven't run since Wed. We're having beautiful weather and I'm in bed, sad.

HCK- sorry running is still sucky. Wish we could figure it out!

Baboon

delicate flower

Hey, fam!  I was out the door early for a 7 mile jog.  I felt pretty sluggish at the start and my first mile which is all downhill was a grind, but then I got going and had a decent run for an easy effort.  The last three miles were all uphill and still significantly faster than my first mile.  I've got a bike workout to do now and am trying to find the motivation.

<3

DavePNW

Met up with my running group and ran 7.75 miles this morning. Pre-run I was kind of feeling like garbage after yesterday’s LR workout, but once I got moving things felt OK. I expected a little down week in mileage due to last weekends half, but ended up around 64, which I’m happy with.  Next week, we’ll see—I’ll be on a business trip and mileage/workout befitting marathon training will be tough to squeeze in.

Dave

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

SDW - Sorry you're still under the weather.

I had a nice pancake breakfast with family and while I was waiting for that to settle the winds picked up to 18mph.  I ran 10½ then had lunch and took a nap.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
            10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Half Crazy K 2.0

I have nothing to contribute. Still feeling awful with my not-covid-not-strep-not-flu sickness. Haven't run since Wed. We're having beautiful weather and I'm in bed, sad.

HCK- sorry running is still sucky. Wish we could figure it out!

I'm hoping this week was a combo of the time change and upping weights. The weights was probably a bad idea with also increasing miles.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

12 done and I'm done too!

Damaris