Beginners and Beyond

Barkleys WednesDailies (Read 18 times)

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

I was wide awake at 4:00, so rather than disturb the rest of the household, I went out for a 4-mile run.  By the time I got back and showered, the Barkleys had started.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
    10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I saw. I need to check twitter with the live updates.

I have 3 after work.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

HEY.  I ran 6.2 miles before work.  Pretty good run after two hard workouts yesterday.  My first mile was a minute slower than the next five miles.

I'll probably do a real easy bike spin later.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 with 4x5min HM effort

sdWhiskers

Fred--you could have watched the Padres/Dodgers game! It was on at 3am my time so no for me. And it ended up with the expected result.

I can only make it about 2 min without coughing but might try a slow jog later. Haven't run since Wed last week.  DH is headed to Vegas for his annual trip to sit in a sports book for 72 h and watch March Madness. There was one year where they didn't even go outside the entire trip (except airport to hotel) 

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Fred--you could have watched the Padres/Dodgers game! It was on at 3am my time so no for me. And it ended up with the expected result.

Only if it was being broadcast over the air for free.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
              10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

DavePNW

I can only make it about 2 min without coughing but might try a slow jog later. Haven't run since Wed last week.  DH is headed to Vegas for his annual trip to sit in a sports book for 72 h and watch March Madness. There was one year where they didn't even go outside the entire trip (except airport to hotel) 

Oh shit I need to submit my picks!

No time to run Monday before my flight, but I got in with time to run 9 miles out & back along a main road by my hotel before it got dark. Thanks to DST for that, the area's slightly sketchy. Tuesday morning I really did not want to get up early to run, considering I'm on Central Time. But I was going all day then had a business dinner. Despite a big pile of BBQ, a beer, and dessert, I went back to my hotel and got on the treadmill for 7 miles at 9 PM. That was not the smartest thing I've done, but I really wanted to keep my weekly mileage up because marathon. I had to stop twice for reasons you might expect, but otherwise it did not feel too awful. I should have time to get out late this afternoon; I'm supposed to have a workout but we'll see.

Dave