Beginners and Beyond

Wake Wake Wake...Wake Your Booty Monday Penguins! (Read 26 times)

SheCan

Just under 8 at the gym today, and 15 minutes on the rowing machine.

HsM-- I went ahead and posted the TMI miles.  Sorry it took so long!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

I sympathize with your knees HsM.  RD for me, but I will see if the knees can run tomorrow.  Would like to get the 11 LR in sometime this week.

Went to ATT to try to figure out how our new wireless plan works.  Unfortunately I am not a rocket scientist.  I'll just have to wait for the next bill and see if it goes down like they say it will.  Finally gave up on my 9 year old Nokia for an iPhone.  What next K4's?

SheCan

Scotty-- hope you don't over do it at work today.  Yesterday sounds like a lovely anniversary of y'alls meeting.

DR-- awesome you on the miles!  It sounds like you're totally back to kick-ass-maniac.

PAD-- good job on the miles.

Obie-- you've put in the work, you should be fine this coming weekend.  Hope you're able to enjoy the taper.

Mitch-- happy birthday greetings to your wife!  Glad you enjoyed your FE with RunTomRun.

Zel-- the blog sounds like a good idea, and will be fun to look back on when you return home also.

HsM-- Many hugs to you.  It sucks to be battling pain time after time.  I've known plenty of people who walked to stay in shape, and its just as legitimate a way to stay in shape as any.   I know it must be very frustrating for you, though, after trying to restart so many times in the last 2 years.

Jack-- Yick, I hate dentists.  Hope he/she didn't torture you for too long.  I feel your heat pain.  Are you able to get any swimming in anywhere?

Margo-- enjoy your ride tonight!

Bin-- enjoy your off day.  They do have the TVs set to soccer in front of the TMs at our gym.  Then again, you probably also get plenty time running and chasing youngens.  ;-)

Jerry-- Got my fingers crossed for you to get a decent rate on your new AT&T phone.  Good luck with the knees this week.  The LR is secondary to keeping your body healthy.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

"Jerry-- Got my fingers crossed for you to get a decent rate on your new AT&T phone. Good luck with the knees this week. The LR is secondary to keeping your body healthy."

But keeping DW company in the forest preserve is primary to everything.     !!!!

Zelanie

Jerry- The K4's are on clearance because the K5's are out already.  So you can get them for like $50.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Not very many miles on the K3's, so I'll probably get the K5's on clearance when K6's are out.  (or will it be the K6's on clearance)?

Bin Running

Haven't found a gym that has a TV showing matches.. Else I can TM for 90 mins which is golden..

Matches started at midnight and 4am which is weird hour to hit the gym.. I did managed to do some run at 11pm once before the match. Coming to an end and hope I will have more time to run.

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar