Beginners and Beyond

Thank You, Zelanie! (Read 69 times)

Robert31320

Team TJ

The generosity of the running community continues to amaze us!!

TJ got mail today from Zelanie.  When we opened it with him, he found a glass race medal from the Garden Gnome Run.  There was also a very nice hand written note with it.  We're near speechless at the love that is shown toward our son.

Thank you everyone for being the kind of special people that this crazy world needs more of!

Running for TJ because he can't.

happylily

That is one very cute and unusual medal! Zelanie is a sweetheart, it's true. I'm glad that TJ feels the love around him. I hope he is doing well, and you and your wife as well, Robert.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

This is awesome, TJ!!!!!!

Damaris

Zelanie

Glad he likes it!  I am just a follower in the footsteps of Jack Klompus, who is the man for sure!

I was just thinking that the glass gnome medal looked so different from the "standard" race medal that if I was a kid who collected them, I would want one like that.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Nice! That is a great medal. I have never seen a glass one before. That, Hog's wood medal, and the alien one(I forgot who has it) are my favorites.

Bin Running

That's an awesome medal.. Zelanie, what you did was special and we can all feel it..

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

bluerun

Super B****

Very cool. 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

That, Hog's wood medal, and the alien one(I forgot who has it) are my favorites.

The Martian Marathon?  That would be Dave P and Tim.

Nice gesture Z!