Beginners and Beyond

Wednesdailies Runners Drive Thru to Their Goals! (Read 34 times)

I will run it this year, or walk it, or crawl it, or whatever I have to do.

Good thinking...I will probably not even be in shape for the run/walk method, but maybe the walk/crawl method could work for me in this one.

Dave

LRB

Saying goodbye to a registration fee is what I did with my $125 for Detroit, and hello to a mega payday, where I may end up selling my registration to one of the dozens of people on Facebook, drooling at a chance to get in.  And I can now do so legally because this is the first year Detroit is allowing transfers. Cha Ching beeyotch!  Cool

FYP.

Will run for scenery.

Sucky weather today (humid, rainy) plus a longish run yesterday in new minimalist shoes plus a beer appointment on the calendar means I'm calling it : RD.  Prolly gonna try a long trail run tomorrow.

The beer event is going to be "interesting".  Bristol Brewing & friends bought an old elementary school and totally decked it out in a classy new restoration.  This will be my first visit.  I'm meeting up with mountain climbing folks I know only in the online sense.  It's been a sad, sad year for climbing though, so this might turn into a bit of a wake.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Only 95F and 68DP, so it was not as bad as yesterday.  Joking  5 miles done.

Damaris

Hi dailies:

60's in July, but with sun and a light breeze and humidity so low that my shirt wasn't even soggy.  It was like running in heaven, and my easy pace magically dropped :20/mi for today's 13.1.  Love it.

B-Plus

6 @ 8:50. Hottest run of the year @ 77 degrees.