Beginners and Beyond

Michelob Ultra 13.1 Chicago RR (Mostly Pics) (Read 84 times)

obiebyke

WTG, Mr. And Ms. Docket! Awesome.

There is at least one of those in Michigan and I was not all that moved.  Someone was raving about their BLT pizza which made no sense to me and yeah, after I had it it made no sense to me.  lol

Bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo on a pizza?  Alrighty then. 

LRB, I was recently introduced to sausage sauerkraut pizza. I think I would like BLT pizza except for the mayo. I like mayo, but warm? 

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Nicely done, Damaris and Mr. Damaris!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

LRB

It was so  much fun to FE with you and LBR!   Great memories and friendships strengthened.

LBR - sorry to make you work so hard at walking!!  Guess it's a habit I've picked up from dragging kids to all their activities!!

No problem!  You were ready to race and proved it the next day at Indy.  Nice work on that by the way!

delicate flower

Very cool!  It certainly looks like you all had a great time.  Well, aside from the "beer."

"Fo' shizzle" is correct.

<3

outoftheblue

What a fun trip and awesome FE.   Thanks for sharing.

People on this forum are good folks.

Life is good.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Thanks for supporting our economy.....

RSX

D it looks like you had a lot of fun between here and FB but what was that missing part? I see a big white screen in the middle. Great that you guys got to meet and have fun.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

D it looks like you had a lot of fun between here and FB but what was that missing part? I see a big white screen in the middle. Great that you guys got to meet and have fun.

Weird.  I can see all the pictures.

Damaris

kettledrum

Looks like everyone had a blast!  Awesome pics (except for the one of the big white box lol)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Looks like everyone had a blast!  Awesome pics (except for the one of the big white box lol)

Is that the one of the Skyledge or are you seeing a real white box?  I'm starting to worry about YOU PEOPLE.

Damaris

happylily

Is that the one of the Skyledge or are you seeing a real white box?  I'm starting to worry about YOU PEOPLE.

But don't you see it yourself, Damaris? It's right in the middle...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

No.  I can see all my pictures there.  No blanks.  Which picture comes before?

Damaris

happylily

No.  I can see all my pictures there.  No blanks.  Which picture comes before?

I was just pulling your leg... I have no idea what RSX is talking about. He'll have to explain it himself. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It's the picture we took in front of the Trump plaza.  I took it from Mary and Mary appears to have deleted the original so it might be showing up with an X.

edit: I think I solved it.

Damaris

kettledrum

All is better now.